𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄; 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥

✿︎SATELLITES "𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

✿︎
SATELLITES
"𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆.
𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?"

season two, episode three.

✿︎

AURORA WAS SITTING AT THE COUNTER DRINKING HER COFFEE. She heard the bedroom door open so she turned her head, seeing Isaac heading toward her. "Morning." She says with a soft smile on her face. The man just glances over at her as he makes his way into the kitchen.

"Hm." He didn't really say much, just grabbing a mug from the cupboard. Aurora bites the inside of her cheek as she looks down at the counter.

"You slept in late. Don't you have work?" Aurora asks him curiously, looking at the clock and seeing that he was supposed to leave about half an hour ago.

"Don't you?" He retorts with a scoff, clenching his jaw as he pours coffee into his cup. Aurora furrowed her eyebrows but nodded her head, she knew he was still quite angry but she was just trying to clear the air.

"Yeah, I start in an hour." She tells him as she brushes her hair out of her face. A sigh leaves her lips as she looks over at him. "Babe, I don't want it to be like this between us,"  Aurora states as she gets up from her chair, making her way over to him.

"Oh, and this is my fault?" Isaac asks, raising an eyebrow at her as he looks at the woman. Aurora shakes her head with a frown on her face.

"I never said that." Aurora denies as she crosses her arms over her chest. Isaac rubs his face, rolling his eyes as he shakes his head.

"Maybe I just want a little bit of space. Did you ever think of that?" He questions, with a stern tone as he glares down at her. Aurora was silent for a moment, knowing he had never needed space before.

"Space from us?"

Isaac slams his hand down on the counter which makes her flinch. "Just goddamn space!" He shouts toward her and she just keeps her eyes on the ground. "God, can you not get it through your thick skull?" He asks with a scoff, grabbing her arm and pushing her back slightly.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes, her voice soft as she just fiddles with her fingers. Aurora didn't want to argue with him and she also didn't want to make the situation worse. But she also wanted to stand up for herself a bit. "I don't want to ignore my brother anymore," Aurora says, slowly lifting her eyes to meet his hardened gaze.

"You don't need him. He's just a waste of space anyways." He muttered with a shake of his head. Aurora knew he didn't like Daniel but she felt it was only because Daniel would put him out on his ass.