𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄; 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

✿︎

✿︎

FALLING
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕
𝒖𝒏𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕."

season one, episode five.

✿︎

AURORA WAS SAT NEXT TO CRISTINA IN THE O.R GALLERY, Meredith was down in the O.R with Burke, performing a bypass surgery with him. She wouldn't normally watch heart surgery but there wasn't really anything else to do right now. "I wish I could hold a heart." George admits as he stares down at the surgery, Meredith holding the heart in her hand. Cristina scoffs as she rolls her eyes.

"A monkey could hold a heart." Cristina retorts as she sits back in her chair. George only glances towards her, raising his eyebrows at her attitude.

"You're mad Burke didn't ask you." George tells her and Cristina just looks towards him. Aurora could see just by the look on Cristina's face that she wished it was her in the O.R.

"She's totally mad." Aurora adds and Cristina flips her off before letting out a long sigh.

"Doesn't your brother have any surgeries?" Cristina asks curiously, sitting up in her seat. Aurora knew that Cristina thought she had an in, since Daniel was her brother. But Daniel didn't just give surgery's to just anybody.

"I'm not getting you a surgery." Aurora denies, looking over at Cristina. The woman scowls, narrowing her eyes.

"Bitch." She mumbles and Aurora only smirks as she shakes her head. If Cristina wanted a surgery so bad, she could ask Daniel herself.

"George." Izzie calls out as she enters the gallery, catching their attention. "I need more ice and chips." She tells him and George furrows his eyebrows. Izzie was planning a small get together for her boyfriend to meet everyone, but it seemed it wasn't going to be as small as they thought.

"Who else did you invite?" George asks her and Izzie shrugs her shoulders as she sits down, a bag of chips in her hand.

"We said the list was jocks only; surgery, trauma, plastics, who else?" Cristina questions as she leans forward, her eyes sternly on Izzie.

"Just some people from peds." She mumbled and Cristina scoffs, shaking her head.

"You invited the preschoolers to Merediths house." Cristina retorts and Aurora only raises an eyebrow. Being in pediatrics wasn't the end of the world. "Next thing you'll say that you invited the shrinks." She mumbled, glancing over at Izzie who just didn't respond, keeping her eyes down. "She invited mental defects. This party is D.O.A." Cristina announces as she looks towards George and Aurora.