𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗; 𝐈𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬

✿︎

✿︎

TWO GHOSTS
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕
𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕."

season one, episode six.

this chapter contains abuse, read with caution

✿︎

AURORA WAS WALKING DOWN THE HALLWAY OF THE HOSPITAL, following after Bailey as they circled through the patient's rooms. A yawn escapes her lips as she covers her mouth, her eyes closing for a moment. She felt a nudge on her shoulder so she glances to her side, seeing that it was Izzie. "I'm sorry I didn't get to meet your boyfriend." Izzie apologizes as she had practically begged the girl to bring Isaac to the party but then she never showed up. Aurora only shakes her head as she didn't really care anymore.

"It's fine, another time." Aurora replies, although she was sure Isaac never wanted to go to a outing like that again. He didn't even care enough to want to meet her friends.

"You guys had fun though?" Izzie asks, almost needing to hear a certain answer. Aurora and George share a glance before they both nod their heads.

"Mhm." Aurora hums and she saw the relieved expression form on Izzies face. Although she wasn't there, it was still technically her party. Izzie turns to George who meets her gaze.

"George, you met him. How was he?" She questions, wanting to know more about Isaac but she definitely asked the wrong person for that.

"He was fine." George replies and a scowl forms on Izzies face as she narrows her eyes.

"Fine? Just fine? That's all I get?" Izzie retorts as she crosses her arms against her chest.

"I don't know what more you want me to say, we didn't really talk much." George admits, he had said hi in passing but he really didn't have much of a conversation with the man. No one did.

"You're no help." Izzie mutters with a roll of her eyes and George can only shrug his shoulders. There wasn't really anything else to tell her. Aurora takes this moment when Izzie is distracted as an attempt to talk to Bailey.

"Doctor Bailey." Aurora says softly which catches the attention of the resident who turns her head slightly.

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to um.. thank you for the other night." She admits as she fiddles with her fingers. Aurora knew Bailey took her home, but she never really got a chance to say anything to her. Bailey only shakes her head.