𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑; 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

✿︎

✿︎

ADORE YOU
"𝑰'𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖,
𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖"

season one, episode four.

✿︎

THE ALARM SOUNDS THROUGHOUT THE BEDROOM, as Aurora could feel Isaac's lips trail across her chest. She gasps as she tilts her head back before she glances towards the nightstand. "Shit. It's already four?" She asks, she didn't even realize since they had gone to bed late, and by bed, they didn't really do much sleeping. "Baby, I have to go." Aurora tells him as the man keeps thrusting inside of her, deepening his kisses on her skin.

"A few more minutes." He mumbles against her skin, his hands gripping her waist. It slightly stung because of her new injury.

"I can't be late." Aurora denies as she tries to pull herself away but Isaac brings his lips to hers, running a hand into her hair and gripping it tightly.

"Five minutes." Isaac states as he just increased his pace. Aurora moans as she kisses him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. She gets lost within him again as she just tightens her legs around his waist, completely forgetting of the time.

Aurora rushes into the locker room after practically speeding to the hospital. She knew she was late and just to her luck, Bailey was already talking to everyone.
"

You are the first person that they see in the morning. You say please. You say thank you. You apologize for waking them up." She explains until she hears the door open behind her. Bailey glances, seeing Aurora walk past her. "You're late." Bailey states and Aurora just gives an apologetic smile.

"I'm so sorry." She says before moving over to her locker. Aurora opens it, taking out the things she needs to get ready.

"You make them feel good about you. Why is that important? Cause then they'll talk to you and tell you what's wrong. Why is that important? Cause then you can tell your attending what they need to know during rounds. And why is that important?" "You're late."

"Because if you make your resident look bad, she'll torture you until you beg for your mama." Bailey adds as she glares at the group of interns. "Now, get out there, I want pre rounds done before five thirty am." She tells them before exiting the room. Alex moves over to where Izzie was standing since his locker was right next to hers and across from Aurora's.