𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍; 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

✿︎MATILDA"𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒘

✿︎
MATILDA
"𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚
𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒘."

season two, episode seven.

✿︎

AURORA WAS STOOD WITH THE GROUP AS THEY LISTENED TO BURKE TALK ABOUT HIS PATIENT. She made sure to be early today and also do some of Baileys charting for her, just to get back on the womans good side. She didnt know if it was appreciated, but Bailey hadnt put her on scut which was a good sign. "You're late." Izzie says from beside her. Aurora furrows her eyebrows but when she glances up, she notices Alex had just entered the room.

She didn't even notice that he wasn't there. She should've though by the way she hadn't been annoyed since she's been here. 'Yes, Karev. Nice of you to join us." Burke says, glancing at the man, clearly not impressed. His eyes then move over to Cristina. "Why keep the heart beating, Doctor Yang?" He asks the woman, raising an eyebrow at her. Cristina stays silent for a moment.

"I don't know." She tries to get out, it paining her to do so. Aurora was surprised as she looks at Cristina but she noticed how izzie was looking at her.

"What?" Bailey asks, confused on why Cristina wasn't answering the question.  Cristina clears her throat, rubbing her hands together.

"I have no idea." She denies, shaking her head. Bailey was staring at her, or more like glaring as she narrowed her eyes.

"Oh, I don't know either. I just don't." Izzie states, looking down at the ground. Aurora didn't know why they were purposely not answering but it seemed they were pissing Bailey off in the process.

"Because of.. ow." Meredith cuts herself off as Izzie had kicked her in the leg. "What?" She mumbles toward the women. Aurora shakes her head, not really wanting to be apart of their plan.

"Anyone else?" Burke asks, looking around the room. His eyes were going to go to Aurora when Alex spoke up.

"Stress reduction because of the previous surgeries--" Alex starts to say but Burke just cuts him off.

"O'Malley."

"I know-- I know the answer." Alex points out, furrowing his eyebrows. Burke didn't seem all too happy with him though.

"I'm asking O'Malley." Burke states slowly before his eyes just land on George. Aurora snorts, smirking to herself. She could feel Alex's glare on her but she just ignores him.

"Scar tissue's too deep. The heart's too weak to start up again, so you only immobilize the portion you're working on and you leave the rest of the heart on its own." George answers, giving izzie and Cristina a confused look.