𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 5 : 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜

Introducing ourselves

• Introducing ourselves

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

After the three of us picked up our schedules we went to class, I was dumbfounded when the three of us were in the same class. Trust me.. when I had friends all the way from kindergarten, theyre not even in the same class as me it was probably a 0.1% chance. But ah, it's not like we're already friends I'm just saying...

While we were walking to our classroom, I saw a shoe on the wall. "Wow, didn't know we get a free shoe for attending high school in the first day." Aiden chuckled at me, we saw our classroom number and the teacher. "Are two of my students late on the first day of school?" The teacher grabbed girl and the boy's shoulder. "Just kidding! A class rule is if we're both late and you get here before me, you're safe- where's your shoe?" I looked down to see that the boy only has one shoe on, oh. So that exains the shoe wall thing.. "You should find that after class." The teacher responded "yes sir."

"Go ahead and find which desk has your name on it and take a seat." The three of us followed the teacher from behind and I saw a familiar figure in the class. It was the girl, Ashlyn she was covering her face. Probably after seeing Aiden, but judging by Aiden's smile he already knows.

"Sorry I'm late everyone. These three are new to the school, so make sure to give them a warm welcome. You guys can take a seat as well." I walked off and saw that my seat was behind Ashlyn, so beside me was Ben. I took a seat at my desk.

"Let's begin with introductions shall we? We'll go in alphabetical order." I took glance at Aiden to see him staring at Ashlyn, he noticed me staring at him and looked at me he gave me a smile. I looked away from him after he smiled.

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖'✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹

End of episode 5, (Introducing ourselves). 

Still short :)