𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 11 : 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

feel at ease.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

"I have an idea"

"I'm going to tie the door to the pole over there." I guess that will buy us some time to run before it catches up to us. "Two weak strings and a shabby pole?! Yeah like it's gonna keep it closed!"

"It'll buy us some time to run while two people hold off the door a bit before making a run for it." The H/C said, the situation was really tense at that time, a group of teens trying to survive from a weird black figured creature that's chasing them, as if it came from a horror movie. "Y/N is right, me and Ben will stay and try to keep the door closed, it'll stay closed enough for Ben and I to make a run for it! You guys go!" Time was ticking there wasn't enough time left to just stand idling like this, it's either try to survive or die.

The black figured creatures that were on the ground from before started climbing near the balcony, everyone was hesitating probably having guilt if something were to happend to Ashlyn and Ben if they were to run. The red head snapped and shouted "I said go!" The three started running while Aiden, Ben, Ashlyn and I stayed to help, as the door was opening a bit I quickly used both of my hands to keep it closed. The three of them started tying the strings together so it would be longer, Ashlyn handed a string to me

"Y/n tie this to the door handle." I nodded and took the string to the door handle, Ben held the door while I'm currently tying a knot to the door, while I was tying the string to the door handle, Ashlyn was tying the one that was going to connect my string with another string until a blonde figure tapped on her shoulder making the red head startled. "I'll tie this end, you tie the other to the pole." I could hear the sound of the creature inside the room scratching the door, I finished tying the knot and shouted "Done!" "Okay"All of us turned around and started making a run for it

"Run!" The group of four started running after a few seconds the knot that was tied to the door snapped, revealing the creature from before dashing towards us. In the distance there was a janitor wagon, giving the red head an idea on how to buy a bit of time for us to run a bit faster until it catches up.

"Aiden, Y/N, Ben!" The red head alerted the three, and reached out grabbing the janitor wagon, "Move!!" The girl grabbed the wagon and slammed it to the creature making it hit the wall behind it.
The blonde infront of us smiled, the 'phantom's' hand reached out trying to grab me and Ashlyn's hand but was stopped by Aiden grabbing the its arm. "Y'know.." he grabbed a spray bottle from the wagon and held it as if it were a gun. "This could be fun." He was smiling just like the phantom, it was scary, and creepy. He sprayed the phantom with the chemical he was holding making the phantom squirm, covering it's eye. "Lol why isn't it screaming?" What a crazy scenario that was taking place Infront of me- I turneqd around to Ashlyn to see her covering her ears, Ben was behind her, he was also worried for ashlyn. "Aiden come on!" The red head retorted still covering her ears. "I think we can take em! There are a more bottles-" I shook my head, "that's enough aiden." this blonde headed boy must be crazy, "No!" Ashlyn shouted at Aiden. We all turned around and run towards the boys room.

"Ah! I see them!" Tyler, and Logan was peeking outside of the door. The four of us ran faster before the phantom's could catch up and went inside the room and locked the door. We were catching our breaths until banging can be heard from the door. "We should... Put the couch up against the door."

:) *ੈ

We ended up pushing the couch to the door, all of us were sitting on the floor, well in silence until Aiden chuckled, "why are you laughing this time?" Making Tyler sweatdrop. "Its Like we're in a zombie movie." "And that's supposed to be funny?" "Yeah." This guy must have a few screws lose... I might've been crazy before but this guy I definitely crazier. "Is he insane or something?" This, All of this is very weird.. this must come from the sorrel weed house. I needa clear my thoughts I should at least close my eyes for a bit. I dozed of a bit, I could hear them having a conversation but I just slept, you see... I'm bad at socialising- this might be easy for everyone but, I don't know what to say every time I'm put up in a conversation so I just sometimes ignore it. just like this one.

. . .

I woke up flinching to a sound of glass breaking, I rubbed my eyes and looked up seeing Aiden holding a glass bottle. "Aye look, another weapon!"

"Hey watch it! You should've done that in the bathroom, now there's glass everywhere!"

"I-I'll get the broom." Logan stood up and walked away grabbing the broom before coming back with the broom cleaning up the shattered glass. I wanted to sleep again since it's a good and nice thing to do when I'm not drawing :D.

Before I could close my eyes again, someone tapped on my shoulder and I opened my eyes revealing a blonde boy.
"Oh, uhm do you need anything?" Is that how I start a conversation, sweatdrop...

"No, I just saw that you were sitting alone in the corner. Didn't expect you to be that lonely." He chuckled and sat down next to me smiling. I don't know if his smile makes me feel at ease or terrified..

♡₊˚ ᡣ𐭩・₊✧

End of episode 11, (feel at ease).

A/ N : sorry for uploading late it's currently 9:30 rn lol. I'll upload chapter 12,13 tomorrow. Oh and, rain and I decided I will be the one writing all the chapters while he reviews the chapter back to back from chapter 1 for spelling errors etc.