𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 1 : 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚝

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

No way out

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

The sky was a red crimson color, with a bright yellow moon shining in the sky. The atmosphere was quite dark, seven loud footsteps could be heard running.

"Time?!" A girl with long braided orange hair said. "8 Minutes!" The boy with blue eyes and brown hair responded looking at his watch.

Behind the group of friends lies a black looking figure, thats called a phantom it was chasing them. It had a creepy looking smile, they knew the phantom is gonna catch up to them soon enough, Ashlyn shouted, "The Graveyard!" A bus graveyard could be seen in the distance not to far from them.

Ashlyn made it inside graveyard first, followed by the others. "Close the gate, close the gate!" tyler shouted.

Ashlyn pressed the button, the gate was closing very slowy them wasn't able to get in on-time. It started banging on the gate loudly trying to bust the gate open.

We all smiled in relief as we watch the thing banging' at the gate. All of us were clearly out of breath we were all breathing heavily, thank god I didn't have asthma because that would be terrible in this kind of situation.

"Alright, let's head to the bus." We all went inside the bus. After that tiring chase, everyone took a seat in one of the bus seats. I took a seat beside Aiden, a blonde haired boy. He was smiling again, this guys must be crazy, "How the hell are you still able to smile after getting chased-" I asked, "it was fun, y'know!" This guy is nuts.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Ugh, that sucked!" Said Tyler. I was out of it so I didn't say anything, I was looking at the floor spacing out. 'this is a living nightmare.' after sometime, the phantom that was banging on the gate stopped, the sound died up. I thought to myself, 'thank god, it finally gave up.'

"Ah, the banging stopped." Ashlyn said while massaging her feet. "It probably gave up or-" Tyler suddenly went silent, not bothering to finish his sentence. I thought it was weird so I looked at him. "-someth.." I looked at Tyler, he was looking at the entrance of the bus, curiosity filled me, so I looked at the entrance as well. I was terrified at what was at the entrance, the phantom that was banging at the gates earlier is supposedly at the entrance.. "Uh, guys... Were doomed.." I pointed my hand towards the entrance of the bus "What?" Ashlyn looked at the entrance, the others did as well, all of our faces were in horror as the hand of the phantom grabbed onto the seat that was near the entrance, it tilted it's head and looked at us with the same creepy and eery smile. "How?!" We all ran to the back of the bus and huddled up as the phantom walked closer to us. 'Damn it! The weapons are out of our reach!' I thought.

THIS IS BAD.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

End of episode 1, (No way out).

(This chapter has been updated 2 times.)
-update #2