𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 9 : 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?

˚₊‧꒰ა ୨୧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

• Just a prank, right?

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

I feel like it was a bad feeling to agree up on that offer but what the hell is gonna happen? I got friends right now I won't get scared. I think, plus it's to late to decline since we're already infront of the house. I guess it looks cool from the outside. We went inside and, my my my.. it looks like a brand new build house?

"So, this is the foyer. Most everything in the house is original with the exception of the Furniture and the paint on the wall." I was expecting like cracked walls and some eery atmosphere, but this actually feels like a family home. Aiden was peeking at a room, is he expecting a spooky jumpscare? Probably not. I don't think we're most definitely gonna get a jumpscare. Wait, did I just jinx it?

"This is the Francis Sorrel library and the man you see in the portrait here is Robert E. Lee. Lee was a dear friend of Francis who visited the sorrel house quite often."
History.
"In the winter of 61-62, just before the great, general Lee used his room as his office. As far as spooky activity goes, this room seems to be the most calm. Not to say there isn't any ghostly activity in here, but out of the entire house, I'd say it's milder-" The lady's voice got cut off because of the ringing, looks like she's getting a call. Oooh, her phone charm looks cool. It's like a paper swan but y'know, not paper.

"Ah... I'm so sorry, this is my emergency phone. I have to get this." the lady picked up the call and was in a hurry I guess, it is her emergency phone. "I'll be right back. Continue looking around if you want but don't touch anything." I stared at her as she fats walked out of the house, wow uh. "Well, that's super professional." Sure it is Tyler... "I-I don't think that's professional.." "I was being sarcastic." "...oh."

"Eh and emergency Is an emergency." I nodded while Taylor was shrugging " it'll be more fun to explore on our own anyway!"  Guess she's pretty excited, I can't make an excuse to leave can I?

We explored almost all of the rooms in the sorrel weed house, well except one I think. We were all walking in the hallway exploring obviously. I was walking beside Ashlyn in the back to be exact. She reached out to her ear to remove- earplugs?? "Why is she wearing earplugs?" "Ah! I thought they were wireless earbuds?!" Aiden was basically shouting, Ashlyn probably had sensitive hearings. "Theyre earplugs. I wear them because of my sensitivity to... ..sounds."
I looked at ashlyn Wondering why she paused a bit, she was.. terrified? I don't know she was looking at a room, I don't understand. There's nothing there? "Hey, ash you okay? You look terrified." Did she see something in the room? "I'm fine." Doesn't look fine to me..

"Oh, that room looks cool!" Taylor said pointing at the room looking at us. Until she smile kinda faded, "...you alright Ashlyn? You look pale." Ashlyn exhaled and responded "I'm fine." She putted on her earplugs back and we continued walking. I looked at Ashlyn to check on her if she's okay, but to my suprise. There was something behind her, it caught my eye. I was surprised and terrified and accidentally tripped on my own foot and fell, the others looked back at us and they looked terrified and shocked, looks like they see it to. "..A-Ashlyn... There's something behind you.." I pointed behind her.

The thing scream and disappeared when Ashlyn looked behind, she fell due to shock probably. I was still kinda terrified even though it fell, I got back up and ran to Ashlyn to help her get back up. She mumbled a thank you and sighed after.

"I-I don't see it anywhere." "What was it?" "One of the ghosts maybe?" Right, I forgot they saw it to. Surely they'll believe that it was real right? "Are you guys dumb? Ghosts aren't real this is just some stupid prank." I jinxed it again. "A prank?"

" Obviously. A group conveniently cancels a reservation, and our guide just happens to have an excuse to leave?" "Then when we're all alone In a 'haunted' house we have a scary encounter. Immediately after said 'scary encounter ' the thing just disappears before we can confirm or touch it?" That actually sounds true, but I feel like it's the opposite.. I think I saw it scratched Ashlyn's hand or was it just my imagination because there's no scratch there.. "yeah right. This is definitely a set up for some sort of reaction video to make money. They probably have Cameras and a projector hidden somewhere. Screw you and your idiotic video! for the record, you don't have permission to use our reactions! C'mon Tay. Were going back to the bus." Tyler grabbed Taylor's arm and walked off. Aiden was calling Ashlyn for a few times after Taylor and Tyler left.

Aiden walked up to Ashlyn and I and patted her head "ya good?" Ashlyn was startled by that and suddenly moved back fast. "please stop getting in my face!" "I kept calling your name, but you weren't answering." I nodded  " I'm fine. Just somewhat spooked, I guess."
"Let's just go and leave the house, it's gonna give me nightmares now." Aiden chuckled, all of us agreed to leave and we all left after. Before we could reach the door, it's really weird that the thing didn't appear when we were walking, maybe the scary encounter really was a prank...

..Right?

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

End of episode 9, (Just a prank, right?)