𝖤𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 8 : 𝖡𝖺𝖽 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀..

A/N : hiihihi!! Sorry for the delayyy the examiners suddenly brought up another surprise exam so uh yk what happened anyways... Enjoy ep 8!!!

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"bad feeling.."

Today is the day for the savannah field trip! Man am I excited for this trip, this trips is gonna be fun well

Today is the day for the savannah field trip! Man am I excited for this trip, this trips is gonna be fun well... Minus the project. It was a sunny day so I was standing under a tree near the bus. "I'm so glad you decided to come! You made it seem like you weren't gonna go." She probably had to come to the field trip because we were pestering her everyday
Asking her if shes gonna go, lmao. I looked at me Thomas as he was walking over to the bus, 'oh, looks like we're about to go.'

"Hey get your own!" "But I left mine at Home, please ty!" "No!" Every sibling fight ur gonna see, well if you have a sibling it'll be rivalry. Well I guess everyone from my group project is here.

"Alright, everyone start filing onto the bus. Were getting ready to leave for savannah in T minus five!" Everyone started boarding onto the bus, I decided to board last since you know how squishy it will be on the bus when everyone just started boarding.

After some people sat down, I walked into the bus and looked for a seat. Aiden was waving his hand at me, looks like I'm sitting beside him.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

"Okay everyone, I'm sure you already know, but I'm going to go over today's schedule one last time. It takes eight hours to get to savannah." Looks like it's gonna be a very looonnggg ride. "In about four hours, around noon, we'll stop to get something to eat." And blah blah.
"Everyone who has a phone has added Mr. Lee's, Mrs. Sarah's, and my number correct?" 'Yes' all of us shouted well not that loud just enough for Mr Thomas to hear us. "Alright then let's get this show on the road!"

I wanna watch some videos on my phone but, whenever I ride on a car or a bus. I usually get sick looking at the phone... The last option is to sleep for 4 hours I guess. "Wanna try?" I looked over to Aiden and saw him holding a Rubix cube. "Uh, sure!" I tried to finish it once but you know, I failed and rage quitted and swore to never play with Rubix cubes ever again, but I guess ill give it another try. "It'll be a good way to pass the time. And I have plenty to choose from." Aiden grabbed his bag and opened it and you know what was inside? A lot of Rubix cubes! Wow! "Well uh, it's that easy right?" "Yep, like this!"  He hold out a Rubix cube and started solving it but it was just... Instantly solved?? IT HASNT BEEN ONE SECOND, I was dumbfounded by it, "how the h-" 
"Ah! Can I try one?" Taylor asked him "sure." He gave Taylor one of his Rubix cube and she sat back down on her seat.

It was a simple bus ride, everyone was quiet and just doing some things to kill time right now. I never got to solve that Rubix cube and raged, well I gave it back to Aiden right after my breakdown..

────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────

"Were finally here!"  Everyone got off the bus and started stretching their arms, my body tricking hurts from that eight-hour drive.  I felt weak that moment. Ashlyn was cracking her bones when she was stretching, I can't tell if I'm amazed or not. Well some people was cringed by it, but if you can pop every bone you have in your body after a verrryy long ride, It feels great

"Alright, everyone don't go to far out, make sure to be back at five, and if anything happens call us immediately! When everyone is back ───" wasn't really paying to attention to what Mr. Thomas was saying since I was checking out the surroundings, it felt like I was in a haunted city since everything kinda looks creepy, well I guess the cottage house I saw was cute. We all decided to walk and talk about what we should do first. "Hey ash you comin?" I saw that she was mumbling something butz can't really hear my hearing is trash lately.

We were walking for about a few minutes I guess some parts of savannah is not that creepy. "What should we do first?" Logan asked, I mean what should we do first tho? "Well, we haven't eaten since we stopped for lunch a few hours ago. We can get some food and talk about what to do while we eat?" Taylor suggested, well I mean I'm hungry every hour so... "Sure! Let's go." I said and we all walked off to a restaurant. After we ate we decided to go to several places, we went ahead and ride on a wagon, a park near us, a shop, and we did face paints! It was a nice day and not that chaotic as I imagined. We all chilled at the park after doing face paints, man my legs were dead after walking.

"We have forty minutes left." Logan was checking the time, "Guess we should probably head back in thirty minutes then." If I was alone right now I would've probably stayed at the motel and slept the whole day in the room.
"Excuse me! Would you be interested in a tour of the sorrel weed house?" A woman with black short hair stopped us and offered if we wanted to have a tour of the sorrel weed house. "A group cancelled their tour last minute and now we have some empty spots if you guys are interested? It's only five dollars a person." I guess it's kinda worth the money if it's really interesting. "Wait really?! This place is supposed to be really haunted! We gotta go!" Oh. Haunted house? It's fine if it's with them since I won't get scared... But what I'm scared about is the nightmares I'm gonna get if there's paranormal activity..

"I guess ill go." I had a feeling Im gonna regret saying that but eh I'm gonna brush of that feeling for now. "Sure I don't care." "I'm in!" looks like we're going then. "Then right this way." The lady turned around and guided us to the house, her smile was weird or maybe I'm just imagining it?

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

End of episode 8, (Bad feeling..)