𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 12 : 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎??

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just a Nightmare??

• Just a Nightmare??

苦しいです。

Ever since I was a child, I've always had a hard time talking to new people. I don't know what to say or respond, if I managed to befriend someone, even saying the slightest feeling I've had makes me feel like an attention seeker even though I didn't wanna attract much attention around me. I try my best to fit in well so that I can at least have one or two friends. Im afraid of them leaving me. I don't wanna be alone anymore, I at least have my dad, but I feel like it's not enough. I just want to have someone I can talk to, someone that understands my probl-

"Y/N? Hello??? Earth to Y/N!"

"Y/N! You good?" I snapped out of my thoughts as soon as Aiden touched my shoulder, "oh sorry, I'm okay- what were you saying?" That was embarrassing, I shouldn't get deep into my thoughts at a time like this. "I was calling your name but you weren't answering, your okay?" I nodded in response of his question. He kept looking at me then smiled and chuckled. "What?" "Oh it's nothing!"

"How many of these do we have?" I looked up to see Ashlyn, holding a pipe in her hand, asking Taylor. "Uh, 8 including the ones were taking off right now." Taylor responded, "it's been quiet for a while now... D-do you think the monsters are gone?"

.."they're...still outside the door." How does she know they're still outside? Super instincts or smth. "I can hear them but... Not in a normal way."
"Does it have to do with your sensitive hearing from earlier?" "Yes, that's right. They make a certain... Sound I don't think you guys can hear." That explains a bit, I'll have to guess the next few parts since I don't know if it's okay to ask- either shes gonna explain it right now or sometime. "Can you get to the point?" An impatient brown haired boy said a little angry I think? "The thing is, because of how loud everything is to me, I hear... Phantom noises as a side effect. Sounds that aren't really there."

Having sensitive ears might sometimes be of good use but sometimes you might hate it. She's probably experienced trauma from those sounds <3

"In the sorrel weed house I though I was hearing a phantom noise and when I saw the monster... I believed it was just a type of hallucination. but then it grabbed me.

"A hallucination that grabbed you, injured you, and that all of us had seen? And you thought It wasn't real?"

"Well you thought it was a prank and-
-no nevermind it doesn't matter right now."

"What I'm getting at is that-"

"I can hear and locate them when you guys can't."

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

"So what's the plan then? Use your 'magic hearing' to save the day?" Aiden asked, making the red head think. "No-" paused, "-well yes, but later. I think we should stay here for now do we can rest and... Prepare ourselves."

"Once we go outside, there's no telling what we'll encounter. And let's not leave the living room. If something happens, I don't want to be split up."

"There isn't much we can do right now, so do some mental exercises."

"Mental exercises?"

"Imagining yourself in certain situations and seeing how you will react."

Well that was a long talk... I think I did a mental exercise once or twice but then I just forgot to do the it the next day and gave up- that was kinda a shitty thing to do.

"Any time you aren't asleep, that's what you should be doing."

"Yeah great plan. Daydream and sleep with monsters outside the door."

"Well, we can take turns keeping a look out, like a work shift?"

"Thats it then. Logan, is the the time still twelve?"

"O-oh uhm- I'll check..." Logan grabbed his phone from his pocket and checked the time on his phone.

"...it hasn't changed." Well looks like we're stuck in time, pretty shocking if you ask me.

"Alright, we'll keep resetting a timer every hour then."

"I'll take the first shift, who wants to go after?"

I raised up my hand and spoke "I can cover for the next shift."

I opened my eyes, did I fell asleep while I was covering the shift? I looked around and saw that I was in our room, my heads a bit dizzy. 'was it all just a dream? Heh... Right, those things aren't real. It was just an awful dream.'

I grabbed my phone on the table that was beside the little night lamp that was working like usual, I turned on my phone to check the time, 12:06 AM? It's still midnight? Weird. Suddenly I felt a wave of dizziness and a really bad head- ache, and felt like I had to throw up. thus, I ran to the bathroom.

-

"Tay.. Ashlyn.. Y/N..?"
Two of the girls opened the bathroom door and saw us 3 throwing up :D.
"Are you guys okay?!"

"Does it look like we're okay..." this dizziness just keeps getting worse.

"Taylor, Ashlyn, Y/N! Are you in here?!" I heard Tyler shouting. "Ah! Found 'em!"
Aiden tapped on both of the girls shoulder from behind making them startled. "What are you doing in here?! Get out!"

"Wait, aren't you two supposed to be dead or somethin?"

"Move!" Tyler pushed Aiden out of the way just a tad bit and saw uh a scene y'know what it was. Ah shit- I feel even more sick now.... 'Oh C'mon why are we all this sick'.

"Ah, I feel another wave coming on."

All of us were sweating real bad.
I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes. 'maybe- just maybe closing my eyes and daydreaming will save me this time.'

'fucking hell.'

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

End of episode 12, (Just a nightmare??)