𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 10 : 𝙰 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖, 𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎?

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ >ᴗ<.ᐟ

A Dream, or a Nightmare?

• A Dream, or a Nightmare?

.𖥔 ݁ ˖જ⁀➴

We all went back to the motel safely! :)
Mr. Thomas said there would be 4 people each room, but since there was me left... I asked Mr. Thomas to let me sleep in Ashlyn and Taylor's dorm since i was scared of having a room alone after what happened...

Taylor and 2 other girls were playing cards while I was covering myself with a small blanket I brought for back-up. It was somewhat cold I guess. "Ah Ashlyn! Wanna play?" Taylor was offering Ashlyn if she wanted to join them when they were playing cards. "...No you guys go ahead, I'm getting ready to go to bed." Ashlyn walked off to her room and shut the door. "I doubt she's actually going to bed" one of the girls said. "She's probably just shy." "Maybe. I've never seen her talking to anyone at school. Is she just bad at socialising or does she just hate it?" That sounds lonely, ironic of me to say that.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ 𓈈

"

G'night Taylor." The girls and I said, It's almost midnight already. "Night guys, cya in the morning." Taylor went inside her room and so did the two girls. Sleeping in the couch is lonely, and scary... At least I have a night-light beside me, I dont like the dark.

• I opened my eyes, huh? Why am I inside the bus? Where's everyone else? Oh, right. This is just a dream. Even though I hate to get out of the bus since I'm alone, but I have to... Because, wait. Why's the sky red?

I ended up walking out of the bus, the town really feels like a ghost town now. Well since I'm dreaming maybe I'll find some like NPC's or something like that in my dream. Ive been walking for ages, I don't think there's anybody here except me. anyway... "How did I end up walking to the front of the sorrel weed house?" People say it's called 'fate' but no way- this house just got creepier, haha no way I'm going inside there again, even though it's just a dream. I decided to walk forward even though I don't know what's up ahead until I heard something behind me, is there finally someone? I looked behind and I saw the same black figure from the sorrel weed house. It had the exact same creepy smile, it suddenly started running up to me, I couldn't move my body due to possibly trauma. just before it could jump on me I woke up from my dream.

I was having a hard time breathing due to the shock, I was sweating alot also.. I looked at the table seeing that the night-light I put on was not on. I tried turning it on but it wouldn't, I thought maybe that it was out of battery. I heard Ashlyn scream and opened the door to their room, "what? What happened? You guys okay?" They look scared, they were staring at their bed, well under the bed.
"We gotta get out of here." Clearly I was confused but went along with it. "Hey guys... How come both of the girls didn't come out yet?" I was kinda weirded out, or maybe they're really sleepy so they didn't hear the scream, "i'm not sure
Y/N, they should've heard us scream."

Someone suddenly opened the front door, it was Tyler. "Taylor!" Tyler shouted looking for Taylor how come they heard Ashlyn and Taylor but the girls didn't? "Ty!" The three of us ran to them. "What's going on?!" "Something's in the-" I looked back to where we ran away from and so did ash, the black figure was walking towards us, it started lunging at us the moment it saw us. "...Go- -Go Go Go!" All of us ran out of the dorm fast, Ben and Aiden slammed the door before it could get out. It was scratching the door from the inside was what my guess was because of the sounds. "W-what is that thing?"

"According to Tyler, that would be the 'prank' from earlier today." Tyler looked pissed. "Ah! Sarah and Emma are still in there!" I don't think they're in there

"..I don't think so, they would've yelled for help or something if they were found or attacked by that thing." I said, since that makes much more sense, how did they suddenly disappear? "Actually now that Y/N mentioned it, it's kinda weird that no one at all has come outside after all the screaming and banging." Ben suddenly grabbed the door handle, because it was trying to get out. if he didn't notice it in time we all would've died.. I looked up at the sky, it's clearly the same crimson red color that was in my dream.' Taylor and I looked down to see a lot, like A LOT of the same monsters. "Uh, guys.." "that could've been bad. haha." "Could've? Stop taking this as a joke! It's been bad! The sky is red for crying out loud!"

"Guys!" All of them looked at me, "What is it Y/N?" except for taylor she was still looking at the ground. "We have to go, they're coming for us.." I pointed down at the ground. Every single monster that was on the ground looked at us. The atmosphere turned dark again really fast.. it started running towards us, luckily our rooms were on the second floor, or it could've been bad as it is.

"How far away is your room?" Ashlyn asked, "about 5 or 6 doors down?" Why did this shit happened to me, is it because I jinxed it a while ago, plus why did I ignore all of the signs from earlier..  I knew it was weird, damn it.

Flashback..
Chapter 8 :

"I guess ill go." I had a feeling Im gonna regret saying that but eh I'm gonna brush of that feeling for now. "Sure I don't care." "I'm in!" looks like we're going then. "Then right this way." The lady turned around and guided us to the house, her smile was weird or maybe I'm just imagining it?

The other time...
Chapter 9 :

I was expecting like cracked walls and some eery atmosphere, but this actually feels like a family home. Aiden was peeking at a room, is he expecting a spooky jumpscare? Probably not. I don't think we're most definitely gonna get a jumpscare. Wait, did I just jinx it?

Back to reality..

Why the hell did I jinx it two times tho-

This is bad luck. "Aiden, give me the string from your shorts." Ashlyn said while untying the string from her pants on the back. "Kay? Why?" He was confused well can't blame em' Im confused to-

"I have an idea."

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

End of episode 10,
(A dream, or a nightmare?)

A/N : Chapter 8,9,10 are now posted! Sorry for the wait. Had some issues cuz of school, the other author, Rain is currently unavailable so I will be the one making chapter 11 until 40 since he's reaaaaally busy. Anyways, see you tomorrow for chapter 11,12, and 13! <3