𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 2 : 𝙰 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

A rough morning

"Can we open the back door?" I looked at the back door to see that it's clearly blocked.. "it's blocked!" there's no way out, the back door's blocked and the front entrance is blocked off by the phantom,. Even the weapons are far away from our reach! Were doomed.
"W-what do we do??" Logan was basically shaking, actually my legs are wobbly now to "Die?" "Aiden!!" I was dumbfounded by that.

The phantom was walking closer and closer, until it was probably half a Meyer infront of us possibly? It was clearly ready to jump at us.

I hugged Aiden and he hugged me back. Basically everyone was hugging each other. We were all probably praying so hard in our minds before dying, frfr. The phantom jumped at us, until Logan's watch rang at the last second it jumped.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

I woke up shocked and relief, +10trauma yay! I heard my phone rang a notification from the group

trauma yay! I heard my phone rang a notification from the group. I got up from my bed and grabbed the phone that was placed on my side table. I then sat down at the end of my bed. And turned on the phone.

"How are we alive" group chat.

Logan
"Everyone okay?"

Ashlyn
"👍"

Aiden
"Lol that was close"

You
"Haha no."

Taylor
"Physically yes"

Tyler
"Mentally no."

Ben
"Did anyone finish the homework?"

I suddenly remembered that I forgot about the homework that was half finished, I looked at my work table where the homework was placed on and looked back at my phone.

Ashlyn
"Screw it."

Taylor
"^"

Tyler
"^"

You
"^"

I put down my phone, didn't care about the homework and fell asleep.

*ੈ✩‧✴*ੈ✩‧₊˚

woke up and started getting ready, I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that the eyebags are still there, I guess ill never sleep for more than 5 hours now.

I went downstairs and saw my dad making breakfast, blueberry pancakes..
"G'morning dad." He turned away from the pan and looked at me "Hey! Good morning kiddo, I made blueberry pancakes. Though, I think it might be late." He motioned that the bus was already infront of the house. "Oh." I grabbed my water bottle from the counter and went out.

I made my way inside the bus and took a seat beside Aiden while Ben sat across Aiden. And Ashlyn was sitting infront Aiden and I, looks like Aiden already talked to her.

"Hey Y/N." , "hey Aiden." This was kinda awkward. I wasn't in the mood to talk after what happened last night. "Rough night huh?" , " I mean, we almost died.." he chuckled and nodded right after. "Did you finish your homework last night?" I looked at my bag. I shook my head before responding to him, "No. Was to tired." I would've finished it IF I wasn't tired from running around at the phantom dimension, plus the trauma. He nodded and went into his bag to grab a paper? Oh, the homework. "I finished mine, wanna copy?"

"Good morn-" "-ing?" All seven of us went inside the classroom tired to respond to Mr. Thomas's 'good' morning.
'They're like this every morning now.'
'Do they stay up all night?' was what Mr Thomas though of us now.

-Before

"Good morning." - Ashlyn
"G'morning" - Aiden
"Nod" - Ben
"..." - Y/N
"Good morning Mr. Thomas!" - Logan
"Morning." - Tyler
"Morning!" - Taylor

-Now

No reply..

"Everyone get your homework out please.." Mr. Thomas was crying in his head looking at us. I sat at designated desk, it was behind Ashlyn. I immediately put my face on the table and fell asleep.

*RING RING!!*
I woke up startled by the sound of the bell 'did I slept through class again..?' I stretched my arms and looked 'round 'it looks like the others fell asleep as well.'
"Ashlyn, Y/N!" I looked up to find out that Aiden was calling for me and Ashlyn. "Were all eating lunch together. Y'know to talk about "stuff"" i nodded, "Alright." 'He always says 'stuff' when he means phantoms. this'll be good I guess." I thought.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

End of episode 2, (a rough morning).