𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 14 : 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑!

A/N : Thank you for 600+ reads! And thank you also for the amazing support you've been giving us, we both will try to update as much as we can! we give you all our love and thankful ness! THANK YOUUUU

-Yours truly, Rei and Rain.

≽^•⩊•^

• Hello death!

✩♬₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Since Savannah, what happened has been recurring every night. At 12AM the sky turns red, the world becomes lifeless and mute, and shadow-like monsters start to roam around. Because I originally thought the sound they made were phantom noises, we decided to call the creatures-

「 Phantoms.」

We've figured out a few things during the past couple of weeks of this happening. For seven hours, we're stuck here. Even though time is moving here, time is stopped at 12AM in our world. This place seems to be influenced by our world, but doesn't physically influence ours. Injuries that happen here can be felt but not be shown in our world and vice-versa. And-

-We always return where we left off in each world.

I opened my eyes due to a slight headache and saw that we were on the bus, 'looks like it was 12AM already..' we were all still hugging each other, but the phantom was nowhere to be. Suddenly, Ashlyn whispered. "Duck!" All of us ducked and hid behind the seats so that we couldn't be seen in the middle pathway. "Still here?" Tyler asked, Ashlyn simply nodded on response. "What do we do?" Ashlyn paused a bit before answering "we'll have to try and kill it."

"How are we going to do that?"

"We could have Logan shoot it through the window?"

"No, the gun is for emergencies only."

"This is an emergency!"

"Well, it's not that serious of an emergency, it's only one phantom. We can use a sharp tool or something."

"We don't have many bullets, so we need to try and kill it with our weapons first and have Logan as our back-up."

Ashlyn then paused for a bit before signalling us to be quiet. "Hide under the seats."

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

We were all hiding the bus seats, pretty cramped but it's better than dying. The phantom passed by Ben and logan, then Taylor and Tyler, and then it passed Aiden and I. Ashlyn was hiding on a seat by herself Infront of Aiden and I, she was looking at the box if I was correct. She attempted on moving towards the tool box until she scraped the floor with her knee in return making a loud sound. She flinched and looked behind to see if the phantom heard her. But it was exactly Infront of her. She looked back to see the phantom right Infront of her eyes, it started crawling towards her attempting to grab her with its hand, luckily Ashlyn rolled to the left side trying to escape from it but it caught one of her braids making her set in pain. "Get the weapons!"

"Got it!" Taylor, Tyler, Ben and logan ran towards the box going to grab the weapons. While Aiden and I still remain in our places well, except were kinda standing up "stay with me, Y/N." I nodded, 'he probably thought of a last minute plan or something.'

The phantom finally let go of Ashlyn's braid, and when it let go of Ashlyn Aiden and I pulled her to our seat.

"You okay ash?"

"Yea."

We noticed the phantom literally not giving up since it was still reaching for Ashlyn, so we got down from the seat and ran to our left trying to avoid it.
"What do we do now?" I sweatdropped looking at the phantom getting ready to stand up. Aiden noticed a broken window not far enough from us, he smiled looking at it. 'Man, he already thought of a plan?'

Just when the phantom was lunging at us Aiden quicky got grasped of the phantom's wrist and he did a cool swing? "Aiden?!" Ashlyn and I said in synced. Anyways back to the cool part, he purposely? fell on one of the seats and pushed it to the broken window.
"Close the window!" He shouted, to where both Ashlyn and I ran to opposite sides of the window unlocking it then shutting it on the phantom's head. The phantom's hand slipped out of Aiden's grabbed, instead trying to grab Y/N. Making the poor... Dear... Y/N scratched by the phantom.

"Y/N!"

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

Y/N screeched in pain due to getting scratched by the phantom, it left a wound on the side of their stomach.
Y/N simply clutched their side, sobbing due to the pain. you managed to slip off to the corner of the school bus, shocked and terrified of what just happened, you were still trying to think what the hell and how that happened, but as of now you couldn't think straight due to the throbbing on your stomach.

Aiden and Ashlyn was struggling to keep the phantom stuck to the window as it was struggling to get out. "Ashlyn!" The four that went over to the box earlier, they were holding the weapons. They ran over to the two unsure of what to do right now.

"Twins, grab the legs!"

"Ben, you stab it!"

The twins quickly grab ahold of the phantom's legs, making Ben have a chance of stabbing it, at last he stabbed the phantom on the stomach. Making the phantom spit outsome sort of 'black' blood, it was trembling, it also knows the feeling of pain. As if it were just a human. The difference is, Alot.

Y/n winced in pain, they curled up in the corner not to far from where the others were, 'where did it all go wrong? What if I wasn't there?' questions began to fill their mind, but it was no point in finding the answers, because they're already injured. Taylor walked off to where y/n was and asked her.

"Y/n, you okay? ..The wounds not deep is it..?" Your mind was someplace else when Taylor asked you. Your heartbeat was beating fast, you were sweating alot, tears could be seen dripping of your face. 'am I gonna die?' is what you thought.

" we should probably hurry and patch them up before they have a breakdown." Aiden was smiling while 'Black' blood could be seen on his face, dripping down.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

End of episode 14, (Hello death).

A/N : WHEN I WAS REPLACING LOGAN WITH Y/N I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE INJURY PART- broooo I was completely stunned like "what the fuck"
Anf I was to fricking lazy to redo it and make Y/N hide with Benisjxksnxjdn
Oh well.... Uhm AT LEAST ITS NOT FR DEATH JSUT LIKE TJE TITLE RIGJT- I AM SORRY FOR UR NEAR DESTH EXPERIENCE FELLOW READERS. 😭😭

*Revamped.*