𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 16 : 𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜

• Main objectives

˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚

No-ones POV :

No-ones POV :

Ashlyn replied to Tyler, "we need some better weapons."

"Okay... How are we going to get there?"
Tyler asked Ashlyn, in return she answered "well, we'll need to do two things first." Ashlyn wrote a main objective, and two other objectives, on the white board with her marker.

First main objective:
Gunshop

' • Fortify graveyard walls'
' • Bring jeep into graveyard'

S

She then explained the plan "we need a vehicle to drive to the gunshop. My parent's jeep is the closest so we'll need to bring it to the graveyard."

-"however, the phantom got over the walls last time. I'm not sure how, but we need to figure out a way to stop it from happening again."

"-so when we get the jeep, any phantom's that follow us won't be able to get in." Ashlyn put her hand under her chin looking at us and asked the group. "Anyone got any ideas?"

Ben suddenly got an idea, he walked over to his créme duffle bag and grabbed a red book and a pen from inside. he then wrote his idea on the book and showed it to Ashlyn, His idea was to put barbed wire on-top of the graveyard wall.

You and the group leaned closer to take a look at what he drew on his book plan until Tyler spoke, "if they were normal humans that might work."

"But i feel like it wouldn't bother them to grab and climb the wire regardless." Tyler said while imagining the scene of the phantom climbing over the walls. Taylor then soon agreed to Tyler "yeah... I can see that happening."

Ben was a little sad that his plan wouldnt work, so Taylor walked over to him and comforted him.

After that, Aiden thought of an idea, "since their body doesn't react well to light, why don't we just have some large light fixtures on the wall?" Aiden suggested.

"I'm not sure if the generator has enough power to keep those lights on. most of the powers goes toward the door... If the lights went off everytime we opened the door, it wouldn't be that helpful." Said Ashlyn. After that, Logan suggested another light source. "...then... Solar lights? Maybe?"

"That... Could work." Ashlyn agreed.

"But how are we going to get them?" Tyler asked, in return Aiden gladly responded to him. "Ah, you can leave that to me. I haven't been using my allowance lately so it's built up a bit."