𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 15 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝!

• the light!

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

After defeating the phantom from before, the group walked towards you. While Ben was holding a medkit in his hand, the group had to check on your wound,. You lifted your shirt halfway up just above the wound so that it could be bandaged up, "haha.. it's not too bad, right?-" You nervously asked the group. you didn't like the sight of blood as it makes you dizzy just looking at it.

Ashlyn started to talk "it's a... Little hard to look because of all the blood." You were a little worried about all of this, "Ben, can you bandage them up?" Ashlyn asked Ben, he nodded in agreement and opened the medkit he was holding earlier.

After a few minutes, Ben finished bandaging you. The pain you felt from your side wasn't as worse as before since it's bandaged now. You fixed the shirt that was lifted up, now covering your stomach.

"Were gonna go check on the phantom for a bit now, you should rest first." Taylor insisted which you nodded. You sat on the same corner from before, leaning your head on the wall. You started feeling sleepy, and tired.

"Fine. Then let's deci-"

The conversation that you were hearing, got cut off due to you closing your eyes. Your vision and hearing started to blur making you fall into a deep sleep.

. . .

You could hear voices talking in a near distance. You opened your eyes slowly, blinking a few times before waking up for real. You started adjusting the position you were sitting, in the part making some places in your body sore due to your bad shrimp posture...

You looked around looking for your friends but we're no where in your sight.
You started to slowly get up making you grown, you hold onto a seat to support you. You managed to stand up, and you walked off to where you heard the voices from, you see the group all go them looking at one direction.

"..What's going on?" You asked the group
in confusion, making all of them looking at you. Taylor started to speak first. "You're up, are you feeling any better?" She asked you with a worried expression. You responded-

"I guess, a little better from before." You looked at the direction to where the phantom was, you were shocked and confused at what you were looking at, it certainly didn't look like the same phantom from before, it looked like it melted, the same black skin from before is turned into a black gooey liquid. It had eyes all over the melted body making it look like it was from a horror movie.

"What happened over there?" You asked, pointing at the phantom.

"Turns out if these things are exposed to light for too long, they started to wig out and turn to goop." Aiden replied, smiling and laughing. "-Like their body starts to twist, and bubble. And spaz-" he continued his explaining, in rather more detailed..

"Okay- I get it, you don't have to explain now.." you smiled nervously your body became pale as you image the phantom in your head. "Since their awake now, let's talk about savannah."

The situation formed into yet another 'savannah' conversation. "We can't keep hoping that things will go back to normal on their own."