𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 6 : 𝙰 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

Author's note :
Since it's alphabetical order, I can't really know what you guys will choose as your names. So I will put you after Tyler.

• A plan

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈

hen it's your turn, state your first and last name and say something about yourself. As an example, I'll start us off."
The teacher grabbed a board marker and wrote his name on the board 'Thomas Walter'

"My name is Thomas Walter and this is my first time teaching my own class. I look forward to being with you all!

"Ashlyn banner, I like dogs."
Oh! So that's why I felt like Im a bit familiar about her first name after she introduced herself at the bus. Dad told me about her yesterday.

"I'm Aiden Clark, I like bungee jumping, skydiving, rock climbing, racing, water skiing-"
Wow his hobby's are nice, I guess thats why hes a bit crazy. Hes even using his fingers to count his hobby's. Looks like he has a lot of hobby's.

Ben Clark. He was sleeping? Damn.

"Hello, I- the- uh... Logan fields. I mean I'm Logan... I um, I enjoy astrology"
He looks cute.

"Im Taylor Hernández! I'm in the mechanics club. Come say if you get the chance!"
She looks similar to the guy that only has one half of his shoe, are they twins?

"Tyler Hernández. Yes, were twins. I'm in the baseball club."
Ooh, so I was right.

"I'm Y/N L/N, I like (Favourite hobby) and (2nd Favourite hobby)."

I payed no attention to the other people that were introducing themselves.

"Alright, now that introductions are done. Let's talk about the semester-long group project. Today you'll be choosing your group partners for the project and each group should consist of six to seven people each." I look at Aiden and Aiden looked at me, we both nodded.

"Oh, and no one is allowed to work alone." Ashlyn froze for a second when Mr Thomas said no one will be allowed to work alone. Aiden and I stood up from our table and went to Ashlyn's table. Ashlyn slowly turned her head to look at us, she was sweating.

.     .    .

After a few minutes of re-arranging our tables, it looks like a ritual. Hah- imagine a demon suddenly popped up in the middle.. Anyways, Aiden looked at me and whispered "she looks like a turtle that's hiding in her shell" I let out a small laugh and nodded at his statement of Ashlyn.

"Our main focus this semester will be the history of Georgia's oldest city, Savannah." I think I went there before with mom and dad. "This is also what your project will be about and the topics you'll choose to present on are stated in your rubric. Additionally, there is an overnight field trip to go along with the project! Of course it will be optional, however those who will attend will receive extra-credit for your individual grade." Extra credit? Count me in. This'll help me with the semester! I don't wanna upset dad like last time.. haha...

"If your are interested, the permission slips are on my desk and include with everything you'll need to know."
"For the rest of the period, please choose what topic your group would like to present on. You've got twenty-five minutes so spend it wisely!"

"So uh, what should we choose as our topic?" After a few minutes we all chose what topic we should do, I look up at the clock and saw that class is gonna end after a few. We all gave each other our numbers for the group project, I was happy to have Ashlyn, and Aiden's number. Some stood up and went home right away.

"Don't forget to have the slips signed and bring them back at Monday." Aiden and I went up to Ashlyn before she left. "Hey Ashlyn! Aren't you gonna go the field trip?" I asked her while smiling. "I'd rather stay home." She bluntly responded and left the classroom "I got an idea." Aiden whispered to me his 'idea' and we both smiled menacingly. I grabbed two permission slips then we both went home.

‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡
II

I opened the door, looking around I shouted "Dad, You home?" 'eh, looks like he's still at work.' I thought. I went upstairs and threw my bag at the ground then jumped into the bed. 'oh wait- I didn't wash my feet yet..' I woke up and jumped off the bed washed my feet, and change my clothes. "Ok, now I'm ready to jump on the bed. OH MY PRECIOUS BED!!" Before I could jump onto my bed I heard a notification from my phone. 'bro, are you serious?' I grabbed my phone and saw that It was from- Aiden.

Aiden

Aiden
"Hi! You still remember the plan right? :)"

You
"Yes, are we doing it now?"

Aiden
"Yeah, I'm at your front door right now"

You
"What."

I put my phone down and fast walk to the window and looked at the front door. Dude what for real infront of the house, but who's that behind Aiden and Ben? Okay whatever I need to get my jacket first.

I putted on a black jogger and a baige jacket really fast. Then I went downstairs and opened the door. "Hi, Really sorry I was a bit slow. And they are?" I questioned who the people behind him and Ben are, which he gladly answered. "They're my parents! Were going to visit Ash remember." He gave me 'that' smile again. "Right, we should all go now." Both his parents told him that they will be going first. The three of us tailed his friends while talking a bit on the way to Ashlyn's house.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Ashlyn's POV :

"-I'd rather do something else." Both my mom and I said in synced. "Aaand I give up"

All of us heard a knock at the door. "That's probably the delivery guy." Dad got up from his chair and went to the door. Suddenly I got a notification from my phone.

ᯓ★

Aiden
"Knock knock"

My face went into horror after I read that message. "WAIT DAD, DONT OPEN-"
It was to late dad opened the door..
"-the door..." I quickly ran upstairs and hid in the bathroom.

Y/N'S POV :

Aiden looked up from his phone and saw the door open and smiled. "Ah, hi."

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

End of Episode 6, (A plan).