𝖤𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 7 : 𝖵𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽

visiting a friend

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
'🦢 ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹

All of us were talking well, the parents are. After a few minutes I saw a shadow walking down the stairs. I immediately smiled, Aiden seemed to notice me smiling and looked at the staircase he also smiled.

"Sorry for coming on such short notice."
"Aiden told us Ben, him, Y/N and your daughter have been fast friends. And so he wanted to come introduce ourselves-"
Both of Ashlyn's parents coughed after him saying that.

"Oh my, are you two alright?" Aiden's mom was a little worried of both of them.
"Y-yeah, sorry" "Don't mind us, go on." Bth of them reassured Aiden's parents while still coughing a little.

"I was just saying that we're happy to see Aiden and Benny fitting in."
"We move around a lot so Aiden's always been homeschooled and even for Ben, it's been awhile since he's gone to public school."
Looks like they travel alot I think?

"Oh that's exciting, are you guys having fun?" Ben nodded while Aiden responded "Yep! Especially the field trip."
I was laughing menacingly inside while having a calm face outside while drinking some water. My turn!!
"We both thought it'd be fun for Ashlyn to come along too.." I smiled cheerfully looking at Ashlyn.

"What field trip?" Emma, Ashlyn's mom questioned has she told them yet or did she forgot?

"Oh you don't know? The kids have this group history project about savannah."
Then suddenly her mom remembered.
"Oh right, Ash was talking about that earlier."

"Their teacher also planned a field trip to Savannah for the project. It'll be an overnight trip, though." After that they talked so on. I swear everytime a parent meets another they won't stop talking unless they're child is asking to go home. After a few minutes of chatting. All of us got up ready to leave. I reached out to the pocket that's in my jacket and brought out the permission slip.

"Right, here. In case you wanna go to the filed trip Ashlyn!" I handed her the permission slip and smiled.

"It was nice meeting you Mrs. And Mr. Banner." We all left afterwards.

We made it to the house well my house is next to Aiden's house so.. "see you at school tomorrow Aiden, Ben." I waved at them before turning to my house. They waved back and went inside the house.

"Hey kiddo!" Looks like dad's home now. "Hey dad. What're you making?" "Alfredo pasta, it was your mom's favourite.. well, anyways... I made a bit more than I thought. You wanna share some before you go to bed?" It was mom's favourite dad would always make it for mom whenever she feels like she wants to eat pasta. It was nice memories.
"What? You thought I wouldn't eat it whether you made more than you expected or not?" He laughed and gave me a plate of pasta. "Go sit down and eat"

After a few minutes of eating I went upstairs first. "I'm going to sleep now, g'night dad!" I shouted loud enough so that he can her "night kiddo!" He'll probably stay up late watching some TV.
I changed my clothes and got ready for bed, until I heard a notification. I grabbed my phone and checked who it was.

✉⋆˚。 ⋆୨୧˚

Aiden
"Good night:D"

You
"Goodnight :)"

I smiled looking at the simple good night and put the phone at my desk. I jumped into bed, not turning off the lights cause I'm scared. And went to dream land (sleep).

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・🪼⋆。˚

End of episode 7, (Visiting a friend).