𖣔𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ ℱℐℱ𝒯ℋ𝒯ℰℰ𝒩𖣔

-🏴‍☠️-

-🏴‍☠️-

The drums rang loudly in the air of Port Royal as Jack stood on a raised platform with tied hands, a noose hanging in front of him, and a solemn and hopeless expression on his face.

An announcer held out a scroll and began to list of Jack's crimes. "Jack Sparrow, you've been charged..."

Jack rolled his eyes. "Captain. Captain Jack Sparrow."

"...tried and convicted for your wilful commission of crime against the crown."

-🏴‍☠️-

Everyone was so busy watching Jack and listening to the announcer, nobody noticed the two figures weaving their way through the crowd of people.

Will was wearing a red shirt and a cape along with a hat that had a large feather in it, while (Y/N) walked behind him, dressed in black tight-fitted trousers, a belt around her waist that held her sword and pistol, she wore a white blouse that cut down to her chest, a black corset around her torso, and a long black overcoat along with a black hat on her head, the bandana Jack had given her underneath the hat. Her hair was shoved up in the hat.

Will looked over at Elizabeth, longing to go talk to her before he and (Y/N) enacted on their plan.

"...said crimes being numerous in quantity, and sinister in nature."

"Go and talk to her." (Y/N) whispered to him.

Will turned to her with furrowed brows. "What? Are you sure? What if I don't have time-?"

"They're about to start listing off all of Jack's crimes. Trust me, you have time." She reassured him.

Will smiled. "Thank you, (Y/N)."

"The most egregious of these tho be cited herewith: piracy, smuggling..."

-🏴‍☠️-

Elizabeth stood by her father and Commodore Norrington, watching the execution that was about to take place.

Elizabeth looked at the screen with a frown and shook her head. "This is wrong." She muttered.

"Commodore Norrington is bound by the law, as are we all." Her father reminded her.

"...impersonating an officer of the Spanish Royal Navy, impersonating a cleric of the Church if England..."

Jack smiled to himself and laughed at that one, before he turned and noticed that the executioner was looking at him. His smile fell, and he awkwardly turned away.

"...sailing under false colours, arson, looting, kidnapping, poaching, brigandage, pilfering, depravity, depredation and general lawlessness."

(Y/N) scanned the area for possible escape routes, but paused when she saw a familiar parrot sitting on a pole. She let out a small surprised gasp, and a smile crept onto her face.