𖣔𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ ℰℒℰ𝒱ℰ𝒩𖣔

-🏴‍☠️-

-🏴‍☠️-

Everything happened very quickly. The crew had dropped anchor and they were now floating, facing a small island in the middle of the ocean. (Y/N) was being held back by two men as she struggled every now and then to get her distaste across, their grip so hard that it was truly hurting her. Suddenly, Elizabeth was pushed forward and onto the plank that lay waiting for them.

(Y/N) couldn't bring herself to look at Jack, even though he stood to her right only meters away, the heat of his gaze coming back to her every now and then.

"Go on poppet, walk the plank!" One of the crew members shouted.

(Y/N) lunged forward again, but it was no use, she only received an even tighter hold.

Will also lunged forward, pushing himself to the front near the smiling Barbossa.

"Barbossa you lying bastard!" Will spat. "You said they'd go free!" A moment later he was gagged and pulled back by the crew.

"Don't dare impugn me honour, boy! I agreed they'd go free, but it was you who failed to specify when or where." Barbossa then turned to give Jack a poignant look before turning to (Y/N). "Though it does seem a shame to lose something so fine, don't it lads?"

Barbosss turned back to face Elizabeth with a sickening smirk. "I'll be having that dress back before you go."

Elizabeth took off her dress, throwing it back towards Barbossa with as much force as she could muster. "It goes with your black heart."

He grabbed it and pulled the dress to his face. "It's still warm." He cooed, throwing it to his crew.

Elizabeth turned to look at Will, then to (Y/N) who softly nodded, urging her just to get it over with. She slowly walked towards the edge of the plank, while the crew chanted for her to jump. She looked down into the water, and hesitated.

"Too long!" One of the crew said and slammed his foot down onto the plank, causing Elizabeth to lose her balance and fall into the water.

"Now you, girlie." Barbossa smirked at (Y/N).

(Y/N) was pushed forward next to Barbossa. He grabbed her arm with his left hand, while his right hand held her cheeks so that she was looking at him.

"We want the (h/c) headed!" A few crew members shouted in protest.

"You know, (Y/N), perhaps I may have been a little hasty to disregard you because you are not a man. But I must admit, you are a good pirate. So I'm willing to give ye a choice. You can either walk the plank and be stranded on that spit of land, or you can join me crew."

(Y/N's) eyes widened in shock. "What?"

"Join me crew. Be loyal to me. And after we lift this wretched curse, you can have your share of treasure. What say you? I think the rest of the crew wouldn't mind having such a fine woman such as yourself aboard."