𖣔𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒯ℋℐℛ𝒯ℰℰ𝒩𖣔

-🏴‍☠️-

-🏴‍☠️-

Norrington, Jack, and several other sailors sat in longboats by the entrance of the cave of Isla de Meurta. Norrington had his spyglass out and was using it to scan the seemingly empty deck of the Black Pearl.

"I don't care for the situation." He admitted, lowering the spyglass. "Any attempt to storm those caves could turn into an ambush."

"Not if you're the one doing the ambushing." Jack reminded him. "I go in and convince Barbosaa to send his men out in their little boats, you and your mates return to the Dauntless and blast the bejeezus out of 'em with your little cannons. What have you got to lose?"

Norrington glanced at him. "Nothing I'd lament being rid of."

Jack looked awkwardly to the side before continuing. "Now, to be quite honest with you, there's still a slight risk to those aboard the Dauntless, which includes Miss (Y/N) and the future Mrs. Commodore."

Norrington looked down in thought at that point.

-🏴‍☠️-

Back on board the Dauntless, (Y/N) was inside one of the cabins. Her mind was racing, half of her set on the idea and half of her doubtful of the reasons she was doing this. They needed to save Will, no question. But she also needed to save Jack.

Elizabeth interrupted her moping and over thinking by walking in unannounced, throwing herself on the bed. "What are you doing?" Elizabeth frowned, obviously confused by (Y/N's) current efforts.

"I'm tying sheets together, I'm going to get Will and help Jack." (Y/N) said, her hands continuing to tie knots just as Jack had showed her a while back when she became apart of his crew.

"Wonderful!" Elizabeth beamed.

"Keep an eye out for Norrington and his men, if he catches us there'll be no other way out." (Y/N) said, hoping to get her to agree. Elizabeth nodded eagerly and leapt from the bed and back out of the cabin.

Within ten minutes she had returned, carried along by two men and Gillette who proceeded to shove her into the cabin.  "Don't worry miss. He's informed of that. A little mermaid flopped up on deck and told him the whole story." He chuckled, as he closed the doors, locking them in.

"You told them about the curse?!" (Y/N) asked, her voice shaky. She hadn't planned on that. Jack hadn't planned on that either.

"He wouldn't listen." She shrugged, sitting down on the bed.

"Well that's one blessing." (Y/N) thought, lest they need any less leverage than what they already had.

"Done!" She said, pulling on the makeshift rope to test it, it seemed strong. "We left the boat just off the Port-side, if we drop the sheets from here I should be able to get it from this window."