𖣔𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒮ℐ𝒳𖣔

-🏴‍☠️-

-🏴‍☠️-

A groan escaped from (Y/N's) and Will's mouth as they finally regained consciousness. They both squinted their eyes, both being blinded by the morning sun. They sat up and rubbed the back of their heads to ease the throbbing pain they felt.

(Y/N) stood up first and took in the devastation of Port Royal: the harbour was dotted with burning and sunken ships, buildings were razed and still smouldering. The aftermath of hell on earth.

-🏴‍☠️-

Will and (Y/N) raced past the smashed doors of the Swann's residents and they ran into the foyer.

"Miss Swann!" Will shouted.

"Elizabeth!" (Y/N) called out, looking in each room.

A terrible silence answered them. They then spot an overturned chair and fallen bookshelf.

-🏴‍☠️-

The two ran over to the group of men surrounding a table where they saw Norrington and Governor Swann, and Gillette among others, gathered around a map. The map was so large it draped over the Governor's desk, the far end supported by a chair.

"They've taken her! They've taken Elizabeth!" Will exclaimed.

Norrington, not looking up from the map spoke up. "Mr. Murtogg, remove these two."

"We have to hunt them down. We must save her." Will shook Murtogg's hand away.

(Y/N) snapped her head at Mullroy, a dangerous look on her face as he grabbed her by the wrists and placed them behind her back.

"Where do you propose we start?" Governor Swann asked. "If you two have any information that concerns my daughter, then share it!"

"That Jack Sparrow... he talked about the Black Pearl." Murtogg informed.

"Mentioned it, is more what he did." Mullroy spoke up, still holding (Y/N).

"Still-" Murtogg went to argue.

"You could ask him where it is. Make a deal with him, like, if you free him and let him go a free man, he could lead youse to it." (Y/N) insisted, hoping that they would consider making a deal with Jack that would ensure his freedom.

"No. The pirates who invaded this fort left Sparrow in his cell. Ergo, they are not his ally, and therefore of no value" Norrington denied and then her turned to Governor Swann. "We will determine their most likely course, and launch a search mission-"

Will angrily slammed the boarding axe his was holding into the desk, through the map. "That's not good enough!" He bellowed.

Norrington just turned back to Will and stared down at the axe that was lodged in the table with a bored expression, and he then pulled it out. "Mr. Turner, you are not a military man, you are not a sailor. You are a blacksmith. And you, Miss (Y/N), your also no sailor nor a military man. You are maid. In other words, just a woman, and this is not the moment for rash actions!"