𖣔𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ ℱ𝒪𝒰ℛ𖣔

-🏴‍☠️-

-🏴‍☠️-

The fog creeped through, casting an eerie twilight pall. An armed search party moved along the street. They glanced down an alley before carrying on. On the far side is another search party, all searching for someone in particular.

Jack peeked out from behind a statue as he watched some soldiers trot past his hiding spot. Once they were gone, he slipped out and entered the blacksmith's. As he slipped in through the door, he took a look around.

No windows. The forge was dark, lit by lanterns. Work-in-progress was scattered about: wagon wheels, wrought iron gates, pipes, even a cannon with a crack in it. But every tool was in place; the workbench was tidy and neat.

Jack immediately set his hat down on an anvil and picked up a hammer to use to break his chains that were still around his wrists. Before he could do that, Jack was startled by a noise: Mister Brown, in a blacksmith's apron, snoring in the corner, cradling a bottle. Jack slowly crept towards the man and gave him a hard poke to make sure he was completely out of it, and he even let out a loud yell. Still, he continued to snore.

Jack hammered his chains in hopes of breaking them, but was unsuccessful. He furiously tugged at the chains in anger and frustration, but they just wouldn't budge.

"Need a hand?" A voice asked.

Jack jumped and turned towards the voice, pointing the hammer at the mysterious figure in the corner like a sword.

"Who's there? Show yourself." Jack instructed.

"As you wish, Captain." The voice teasingly responded.

From out of the dark corner, (Y/N) stepped out so that Jack could fully see her. At the sight of her, he slowly lowered the hammer

"(Y/N)." Jack muttered.

"Hello, Jack." She greeted him with a smile.

"It really is you." He said in shock.

"Yes it is." She nodded. "How on earth are you alive? I thought you were dead." She confessed.

Jack gave her his signature smirk. "Love, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. It'll take a lot more to kill me."

(Y/N) just smiled at the man standing before her.

"Now, my question to you is, how did you end up looking like that?" Jack gestured to the velvet dress that (Y/N) wore, along with the heels. "Because I must tell you darlin' that this look does not work for you at all. Not very flattering. You should definitely take that dress off. Right now." Jack instructed, hoping she'd do it.