𖣔𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒯𝒲ℰℒ𝒱ℰ𖣔

-🏴‍☠️-

-🏴‍☠️-

It was the next morning and (Y/N) had woken up. She moved her head slightly to work out where she was, opening her eyes slowly. She suddenly froze. She could see the opening of Jack's shirt, his tanned, virtually hairless chest and the end of a few unruly dreadlocks underneath her.

Only now could she feel how tightly she was pressed to him, his arms wrapped around her waist, holding her to him. Her hand was resting on his chest and her head lay buried in the crest of his neck.

She withdrew her leg which was thrown over his, falling within the valley between his legs. She then tried to peel herself away from his grasp quickly. He was softly mumbling in his sleep, nothing coherent, and she couldn't help hear the groan he let out when she removed her leg.

His eyes opened for a moment before closing again as he tried to reach out for her, hoping to pull her back to him. When he realised he couldn't grab her, he folded his arms over his chest looking peaceful again.

"Morning love." He spoke with a gravelly voice.

(Y/N's) body clenched at the sound of his morning voice and she bit back a smile that threatening to creep up on her face.

"Morning Jack." She whispered.

His eyes were still closed, but his smile grew as he relaxed.

Suddenly, they both jerked up upon hearing some sort of explosion in the near distance. Turing towards where the noise had come from, they instantly got a waft of smoke.

Squinting, they could see Elizabeth throwing crates and barrels onto a very substantial fire. It took them a few seconds, but they finally figured out what she was throwing; Jack won't be happy about this. The fire was huge, the palm trees surrounding the island having been sucked into the fire as well, the smoke along climbing high into the sky.

"No! Not good! Stop! What are you doing? You burned all the food, the shade, the rum!" Jack flailed his arms around as he ran towards her.

"Yes, the rums gone." Elizabeth stated proudly.

"Why is the rum gone?" Jack cried.

"One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire Royal Navy is out there looking for me, do you really think that there is even the slightest chance that they wont see this?" She argued.

"But why is the rum gone?" He repeated, sounding heartbroken and in disbelief at her actions.

Elizabeth took a seat on the sandy floor, ignoring Jack's anguish. "Just wait Captain Sparrow, you give it an hour, maybe two, keep a weather eye out and then you will see white sails on the horizon." She said firmly.

Jack looked like he was battling something inside of him as (Y/N) stood gazing between the two of them. Suddenly, Jack pulled out his pistol, aiming it at the back of Elizabeth's head. (Y/N) immediately rushed over and grabbed his wrist.