𖣔𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒩ℐ𝒩ℰ𖣔

-🏴‍☠️-

-🏴‍☠️-

Jack, Will, and (Y/N) sat in the longboat and rowed into the dark cave that would lead to the Isla de Muerta. (Y/N) was sat in between Jack and Will once again, as Jack rowed through the caves of Isla de Muerta, expertly handling the oars through the narrow straight that led them deeper into the cave.

Will's eyes wondered every inch of the cave and he then notice the skeletal remains of a person lying on a rock nearby, making his eyes widen in horror. "What code is Gibbs to keep if the worst should happen?" He questioned.

"Pirates code." Jack started to explain. "Any man who falls behind..."

"...Gets left behind." (Y/N) finished.

Jack's head whipped around to meet her gaze. He shook his head gently, still smirking and the he turned away.

"No heroes amongst thieves, eh?" Will commented.

"You know, for such a bleak outlook on pirates, you're well on your way to becoming one." Jack paused. "Sprung a man from jail, commandeered a ship of the fleet, and sailed with a buccaneer crew out of Tortuga." Jack said matter-of-factly, knowing it would wind Will up. "And you're completely obsessed with treasure." He added.

The boat slid up onto the shore and they all jumped out, Jack raced ahead to peer up through an opening at the cave.

"That's not true." Will protested, a little too loud for (Y/N's) liking. "I am not obsessed with treasure!"

Jack didn't reply for a moment, transfixed by what he could see through the gap in the rocks, before turning to face Will. "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." Jack said cryptically.

(Y/N) felt his eyes wash over her as he said the words, but he looked away quickly when they made eye contact.

Both Will and (Y/N) moved forward to join Jack, his hand instantly resting on (Y/N's) hip to keep her close as they peered over the rocks, horrified by the scene in front of them.

The crew of the Black Pearl were all gathered around the cave floor with Captain Barbossa stood proudly upon a ledge with Elizabeth beside him looking petrified.

"Gentlemen, the time has come." Barbossa declared. "Our salvation is nigh'! Our torment is near at end!" The crew shouted loudly in agreement.

-🏴‍☠️-

"Punished we were, the lot of us, disproportionate to our crime! Here it is." Barbossa kicked the lid off the chest to reveal hundreds of cold coins, similar to the one Elizabeth wore around her neck.

"The cursed treasure of Cortes himself. Every last piece that went astray, we have returned. Save for this!" He pointed to the coin around Elizabeth's neck.

-🏴‍☠️-

"Jack!" Will hissed, before trying to lunge through the opening. Luckily, Jack quickly grabbed him back, preventing him from blowing their cover.