𖣔𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒮ℰ𝒱ℰ𝒩𖣔

-🏴‍☠️-

-🏴‍☠️-

(Y/N) walked down to the stores below deck to see what supplies were on board and she noticed a few barrels of rum, a few of water, a selection of food, and a number of hammocks already set up. When she arrived back up on the deck, she saw both Will and Jack discussing something.

"My father, Will Turner, at the jail, it was only after you learned my name you agreed to help." Will stated accusingly. "Since thats what I wanted I didn't press the matter... I'm not a simpleton, Jack you knew my father!" Will was getting more irate by the minute.

After a short pause, Jack spoke up. "I knew him, probably one of the only people who knew him as William Turner, everyone else just called him Bootstrap, or Bootstrap Bill."

"Bootstrap?" Will questioned.

Jack nodded solemnly. "Good man, good pirate, I swear you look just like him." He uttered, seemingly hopeful that that pirate remark would be lost on Will.

"It's not true!" Will countered, clearly offended by Jacks accusation. "He was a merchant sailor, a good respectable man who obeyed the law!"

"He was a bloody pirate, a scallywag!" Jack fired back.

"My father was not a pirate!" Will yelled.

"Hey, hey. What's going on over here?" (Y/N) inquired, as she climbed the steps up to the pair.

"Young Mr. Turner here doesn't want to believe that his father was a pirate, like us." Jack explained.

"(Y/N) is not a pirate either!" Will hissed.

Jack turned to look at (Y/N) with his eyebrows raised. "You mean, you didn't tell him?"

Will's gaze averted to (Y/N) and he noticed her demeanour change instantly once he looked at her.

"Well... t-technically, I'm not a pirate... anymore..." She replied nervously.

Will looked at (Y/N) in shock. "Y-you... you were a pirate? Is that how you two seem to know each other?" He asked in disbelief.

"Oh, yes. Miss (Y/N) here..." Jack wrapped an arm around (Y/N's) waist and pulled her to the side of him. "...used to be part of me crew, as well as your father."

"No, you're lying!" Will didn't want to believe it, but by the look of (Y/N's) face, he was forced to believe it. Will brandished his sword and pointed it directly at Jack's head.

"Will!" (Y/N) shouted, trying to get him to cool down.

Jack made no effort to fight, or even move out of the way as he sighed loudly, exasperated by Will's outburst.

"Put it away son, not worth you getting beat again." Jack warned gently.

"You didn't beat me, you ignored the rules of our engagement." Will countered, quite frankly sounding childish and impertinent. "In a fair fight, I'd have killed you."