𖣔𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒯ℰ𝒩𖣔

-🏴‍☠️-

-🏴‍☠️-

Jack and (Y/N) were dragged aboard the Black Pearl.

"Take her to the brig." Barbossa ordered, nodding towards (Y/N) who was held back by the bo'sun.

"Jack!" (Y/N) called out as he began to pull her away.

"I'd actually prefer it if the lady accompanied us." Jack spoke up. 

"Don't worry, Jack. No harm shall come to her." Barbossa promised. "Consider her a bit of leverage to get rid of any thought ye might have of lying to me." Barbossa smirked.

Jack glared at Barbossa and then glanced over at (Y/N) who was being dragged down the steps to the brig.

"Shall we?" Barbossa extended his arm towards his cabin.

Jack let out a sigh before walking in the direction of the cabin with Barbossa following him.

-🏴‍☠️-

"So yer expect to leave me standin' on some beach with naught but a name and yer word it's the one I need and watch ya sail away in my ship?" Barbossa questioned with an incredulous laugh.

"No." Jack admitted. "I expect to leave you standing on some beach with absolutely no name at all, watching me sail away on my ship, with (Y/N) not in a cell, and then I'll shout the name back to you. Savvy?" Jack teased, leaning down on the table.

"But that still leaves us with the problem of me standing on some beach with naught but a name and yer word it's the one I need." Barbossa countered efficiently, clearly used to dealing with Jack and his speeches.

Jack grabbed three apples from the bowl on the large table, shuffling them around and finally picking a green one to eat.

"Of the two of us, I am the only one who hasn't committed mutiny. Therefore, my word is the one we'll be trusting. Although..." Jack took a seat and lifted his feet up onto the table, rolling the apple in his hand. "I suppose, I should be thanking you because, in fact, if you hadn't betrayed me and left me to die, (Y/N) and myself would have an equal share in that curse, same as you."

Jack took a bite out of the apple, causing Barbossa to shoot him a look of disgust. "Funny ol' world, innit?" Jack said with a mouth full of apple.

Barbossa sneered, nodding with a fake sensitivity. Unbelievably, Jack outstretched his hand to Barbossa, offering him a bite of the apple.

Just then, a tall muscular man with dark skin entered the cabin. "Captain, we are coming up on the Interceptor."

-🏴‍☠️-

Jack followed Barbossa up to the deck and stood in front of him as he looked through his telescope.

"I'm having a thought here, Barbossa. What say we run up a flag of truce, (Y/N) and I scurry over to the Interceptor, and I negotiate the return of your medallion? Eh? What say you to that?" Jack offered.