𖣔𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒯𝒲𝒪𖣔

-🏴‍☠️-

-🏴‍☠️-

EIGHT YEARS LATER...

Elizabeth's eyes snapped open, startled with fear. She remained motionless. She breathed heavily, recovering from the dream she just had about the day she met Will.

Elizabeth sat up, turning up the flame on an oil lamp bedsides her canopied bed. She grabbed the lamp and got out of bed, walking over to her desk. She placed the lamp down on the top of the desk, before opening the small drawers all the way out, reaching into a space beneath and removed it, revealing the medallion. She had kept it all this time. It has not lost its luster or its sense of menace. She gazed at it as she absently returned the draw to its place.

She stared at her reflection in the mirror hanging on the wall in front of her as she held the medallion to her neck. There was then a booming knock at the door.

"Elizabeth? Elizabeth? Is everything alright? Are you decent?"

It was her father.

She quickly put the medallion around her neck and stumbled over a chair as she grabbed her robe, throwing it on.

"Yes! Yes!" She called out.

Her father opened the door and entered her room, followed by (Y/N) and two maids. Governor Swann had been generous enough to let (Y/N) stay in his house and work as Elizabeth's caretaker for a few years, until Elizabeth grew too old. Now, (Y/N) was more like a family friend, but still had to do chores around the house to remain in the Swann's residence.

"Still abed at this hour? It's a beautiful day!" Governor Swann spoke.

Estrella, on of the maids, pulled back the heavy curtains, revealing the town of Port Royal, built on a natural harbour. On a bluff at the mouth of the harbour stood Fort Charles, its stone parapets lined with cannon.

"I have a gift for you." Her father announced. He turned to the other maid that was holding a box, and lifted the lid to reveal a gorgeous velvet dress.

Elizabeth let out an admiring gasp and picked it up. "Its beautiful."

"Isn't it?" He smiled.

"May I inquire as to the occasion?" Elizabeth asked.

"Is an occasion necessary for a father to dote upon his daughter with gifts? Go on." He nodded at Elizabeth.

She happily took the dress and walked behind a screened-off dressing area. (Y/N) and the maids followed her to help her into the dress.