𖣔𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒪𝒩ℰ𖣔

-🏴‍☠️-

-🏴‍☠️-

A grey, impenetrable wall of fog covered the sky, giving it an eerie atmosphere. Through the fog, a massive ship emerged from the grey, the Winged Victory maidenhead looming. It was a British dreadnought, the H.M.S. Dauntless. Formidable, frightening, twenty-five gun ports on a side, and rain guns to boot.

A top the ship stood a young girl near the railings, looking out at the ocean that surround her. She had brown hair, brown eyes, and was wearing a blue dress. She was singing a song very quietly, almost under her breath.

"Drink up, me hearties, yo-ho. We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot. Drink up, me hearties, yo-ho. A pirates life for me. We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack. Drink up-"

Suddenly, a hand clutched her shoulder, startling her. A man stood behind her. A much older man with large sideburns and he was dressed in a sailors uniform.

"Quiet, missy!" He hissed. "Cursed pirates sail these waters. You want to call 'em down on us?" He asked the little girl that stared at him with wide eyes.

"Gibbs." A stern voice warned him from behind.

The two turned to see a woman, maybe around the age of 20, maybe older, approaching them. She wore her (h/c) hair half up and half down that was lightly curled at the ends. She had piercing (e/c) eyes and gorgeous (s/c) skin. She was dressed in an olive-green gown that complimented her (s/c) very well. The dress was very similar to the littles girls dress that was blue.

Her heels clicked against the wooden floor beneath her with every step she took as she walked towards the them.

"(Y/N)!" The little girl exclaimed happily once she saw the young woman.

(Y/N) smiled down at the little girl. "Hello, Elizabeth." She greeted her before turning to the man. "Gibbs, why are you scaring the poor girl?"

"I wasn't scaring her. I was telling her the truth of the sea." He defended.

"What's going on over here?" Norrington, a dashing young man, Royal Navy to the core, glared sternly at the two older people as he walked towards them. Standing beside him was Governor Weatherby Swann, a man of obvious high station, brass buttons on his thick blue jacket.

"She was singing about pirates." Mr. Gibbs snitched. "Bad luck to sing about pirates, with us mired in this unnatural fog- mark my words."

"Consider them marked." Norrington replied. "On your way."

Gibbs nodded his head. "Aye, Lieutenant. Bad luck to have women on board, too. Even a miniature one." He muttered as he walked away. He returned to his deck-swabbing duties, surreptitiously taking a quick swig from his flask.