𖣔𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ ℱ𝒪𝒰ℛ𝒯ℰℰ𝒩𖣔

-🏴‍☠️-

-🏴‍☠️-

Back at the cave, Jack was poking around all the items, and examining them. Will was held back by two pirates, and Barbossa and a few other members of his crew stood around the cave.

"I must admit Jack, I thought I had you all figured out. But it turns out you're a hard man to predict." Barbossa confessed.

Jack was admiring a gold statue when he turned to Barbossa. "Me? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can trust to be dishonest. Honestly." Jack threw the statue aside. "It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly stupid."

Jack then walked behind a pirate who was skipping stones and took his sword, kicking him into the water. He tossed the sword to Will, who caught it and elbowed the pirate holding him.

Jack and Barbossa drew their swords and began fighting along the rocks that were in the water. Jack swung his sword and cut the feather on Barbossa's hat.

"Ha-ha!" He laughed.

Barbossa snarled and charged forward. The two clashed their swords together and Barbossa glared at Jack. "You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here, there be no monsters."

Barbossa knocked Jack back and he fell. Barbossa swung at him, but Jack was able to miss all of his attempts to get him. However, before he could stand back up, Barbossa kicked Jack in the face, knocking him back to the ground.

Barbossa tossed his sword aside. "You can't beat me, Jack."

As a response, Jack stood up and stabbed Barbossa in the gut. Barbossa just mockingly rolled his eyes and sighed before taking the sword out of his stomach and stabbing it into Jacks chest.

-🏴‍☠️-

"I'm gonna teach you the meaning of pain!" The undead pirate called out, just as (Y/N) and Elizabeth caught sight of Will upon re-entering the cave. It hadn't taken them long to row back onto the isle and locate the men.

"You like pain?' Elizabeth spat out, raising the staff she was holding and hitting the pirate around the back of the head, making the pirate sink to the ground.  "Try wearing a corset."

Elizabeth quickly grabbed Will off the ground, extending her hand to him before the two embraced.

(Y/N) picked up a sword from the ground, ensuring she was armed, before looking around in search of Jack.

Then thats when she saw it. He was locked in a fight with Barbossa, both of them now skeletons in the moonlight.

The three then turned and continued to fight the three remaining crew members. Elizabeth tossed Will the staff, and he ran forward, impaling the three pirates with it, so they were all stuck.