Having the Valentine's Spirit (Smut)

Genre: Smut, fluff

Imagine: Dean waking you up on valentines day.

Warning: Oral (f receiving), kinda rough sex.

Extra: hey everyone!! pls if you have requests lmk! i had a request for more dean smut (its not letting me @ the person who requested.) pls vote and comment!

Deans POV:

    I wake up and see y/n is still sleeping, facing away from me, I get up, brush my teeth; the usual. I lay back down and start peppering kisses all over y/n neck, hoping she starts waking up. Eventually she starts moving a bit and I see the smile on her face.

Other POV:

    You wake up to the feeling of Dean leaving kisses all on your neck, his hand placed on your side, rubbing back and forth under the fabric of your hoodie (technically Deans hoodie but you stole it).

    "Good morning to you too"

    "Happy valentines day sweetheart."

    "Happy valentines day handsome, now as much as I love this, before it goes any further I am getting up to brush my teeth."

    "Really y/n come on?"

    "Yes really, it'll take 2 seconds calm down."

    With that you get up, leaving Dean all alone and upset, you brush your teeth and put your hair up in a messy bun, realizing how terrible your hair currently looks.

    "If you still wanna make out with me after seeing me like this, I question your taste in woman."

    "What are you talking about?"

    "Do you see my hair right now? Like seriously." This entire conversation happening as you get back into you guys' warm bed next to your incredibly handsome boyfriend.

    "You look perfect."

    Before you could say anything else he kissed you, very passionately. He leans on top of you as you bring your hands to wrap around his neck, letting one hand settle to tug on the little strands of hair on the back of his head. He swipes his tongue over your bottom lip, you open your mouth letting your tongues dance and fight for dominance. Deans hand finds its way under your hoodie, grabbing your boob as he pinches your nipple making you moan into his mouth. You tug harder on his hair, knowing it drives him up the walls crazy.

    "You keep that up I'm gonna end up cumming before we even do anything." He groans. Making you giggle silently. "By the time we're done, you won't be able to walk babygirl." Now making you moan.

    He starts kissing, leaving bite marks on your neck. His hand drifting down to your lower stomach, you whimper, hoping he'll go farther. Luckily for you, he does, he sticks his hand in your underwear, feeling how wet you are, you can feel his smirk on your neck, as his lips drift as far down as he can. He sticks a finger into you roughly, turning you into a moaning mess underneath him, as he brings his lips back to yours. Dean backs away from you completely, only to take your underwear off and place his head in between your legs, just the sight of him like that makes your legs wanna shake. He wastes no time eating you out like your his last meal. Sucking your clit and fingering you roughly, your vision goes blurry, he feels your walls clamping around his fingers so he does what he knows pushes you far. He curls his fingers repeatedly making you want to scream. Your hands fly down to his hair, pulling it, and pushing him farther. He moans, the vibrations going straight through you, you feel that familiar knot in your stomach tighten, then break. He keeps going until your high is over, leaving you panting, feeling like your gonna faint. There is one thing Dean will never be, and that is being bad at pleasuring his girl, no one has ever made you feel the way Dean does, he is determined to make you feel good, getting you off is how he gets off. 

    He kisses his way back up your body until his lips are back on yours, his tongue pushing its way into your mouth as you both make out roughly. You swiftly switch positions so that you are now straddling him, he moans, making you chuckle at his reaction. You tug at his shirt trying to give him the hint to take it off, luckily he gets it, then he takes your hoodie off. Now its your turn to take some dominance, you leave beautiful marks all over his neck, as you reach your hands down to undo the knot tied from his sweatpants. Once you get his sweatpants and boxers off, all while he is staring at you with lust filled eyes, you go to go down on him, but he stops you.

    "Another time, I need you, right now." You chuckle coming back up to kiss him, he runs his hands up and down your waist, as you line him up with your entrance and sink down on him, both of you losing breath from the feeling. You start grinding up and down on him, sounds of pleasure and blissfulness leaving both of your mouths. "Fuck, you feel so good sweetheart." 

    Dean then flips you so that he is on top now, he starts pounding into you so hard, making you want to scream. He rests his head on your shoulder, laying some of his weight on you, just enough so that he can still thrust into you. With his mouth so close to your ear, you can hear every delicious sound; every groan, moan, and whimper that comes from him.

    "Mmm Dean don't stop." You moan out.

    "Are you close babygirl?"

    "Fuck... Yea, so close." 

    He brings his hand down to your clit, drawing circles on the small bundle of nerves. All the different stimulation you are feeling right now makes you feel like you are going to explode.

    "I'm gonna cum." You moan out.

    "Cum for me sweetheart." He tells you in a low voice. Deans comment pushes you to the edge as you cum around him, clawing his back as you feel his length throb inside of you, making your high feel even greater. After a moment his thrusts start to stutter, as he pushes his head farther into your neck. Dean gives one last whimper, and groan as he cums inside of you, filling you with his warmth, before pulling out of you.

    You both are left out of breath, him still laying on top of you as you run your fingers through his hair. Once the both of you have somewhat caught your breath, he gets up, going to your shared bathroom coming back with boxers on, and a rag to clean you with. He helps clean you up, and he grabs you clothes to put on. Giving you your favorite flannel of his, your underwear and shorts. You put on the clothes he gave you then you lay back down cuddling to him.

    "That was amazing." You say

    "I was getting worried since you hadn't said anything."

    "I was completely out of breath. Plus I was thinking about stuff."

    "Ooo what type of stuff?" Dean says curiously.

    "My plans for us today."

    "Wait you have plans for us today?"

    "Yea it's valentines day, duh." You exclaimed, looking up at him now. He looks at you smiling, something different in his eyes, something you don't see on an everyday basis. It's the look he gave you when you said yes to being his girlfriend. The same look he gave you when you told him you loved him for the first time. It's this look of admiration, love, and maybe a little excitement. You adore seeing him smile like that, with the sparkles in his eyes, it heals your soul. You stay like that for a moment, just staring into each others eyes, until he breaks the silence.

    "You know... I really do love you." He tells you, not giving you a chance to speak as he presses his lips to yours. A simple yet very meaningful kiss, saying everything words cannot. Expressing more emotions and love then either of you had ever dreamed of. You both pull away, regaining some air, you lean in for one last short kiss before laying back down on his chest.

    "I really do love you too handsome." Not long after that you both doze off, forgetting about any and everything you originally wanted to do with him today; because at the end of the day, as long as your with him, what does it matter what you guys do together.

~A.M