Don't Wanna Cry But I Break That Way Pt 2

alright, so this is a smut story so yea, fair warning :) and since this is just a smut thing you don't necessarily have to read the first part, but if you could that would be nice and vote on it lmao.

 warning: read at your own risk, this has lots of dirty sex stuff in it lol 

The next morning you wake up laying on your side with Dean hugging you from behind, you try to go to sleep but can't. A little bit later Dean lays on his back again so you turn and lay cuddling up to him, you wrap your arm around his stomach letting your hand brush against his side, and start giving little kisses to his jaw and cheek trying to wake him up. Turns out he was already awake because a second after you start doing this, you can just see the smile form on his face. You playfully slap him and lay your head on his shoulder.

"Good morning to you too babygirl."

"Bitch."

"I'm not a bitch, I wanted to see what you were gonna do, plus I really wanted to go back to sleep."

"I have been trying to go back to sleep for like half an hour now, so suck it up. Plus I have a much better idea, unless you just really wanna go back to sleep and not hear me out." You say looking up at him.

"Oh well, I think I better hear you out, I'm pretty sure your idea is much, much better. So tell me, what are you thinking about sweetheart?"

"I think I'd rather just show you instead."

You sit up enough to kiss Dean deeply, you guys start making out very passionately, you pull away for air and smile at him.

"How does my idea sound so far babe?"

"Very, very good."

"Good." You whisper.

Y'all start making out again, this time Dean puts you on his lap so that you're straddling his waist. He licks your bottom lip, asking for entrance which you gladly grant, you guys explore each others mouths with y'all tongues, fighting for dominance. While this happens you can feels his dick getting harder and harder beneath you, you start to grind on him, giving both of you slight relief with a hell of a lot of pressure. He moans into the kiss as you do this, you bite his bottom lip tugging slightly while you pull away. 

"You're so hot." You respond to his comment while a smirk.

You start kissing down his jaw to his neck, sucking and biting a little to leave those pretty little marks, letting everyone know he's taken. You kiss over his collarbone and he groans, telling you that you've hit his sweet spot, so you stay there for a moment, sucking lightly as you earn those amazing noises coming from him. You sit up and take off your shirt, after this he flips y'all over so he's on top. Dean takes his shirt off and begins kissing from your chest till he hits the waistband of your pants, he looks up you asking permission, you nod in response to his silent question. Once he slides you pants down he comes back up and kisses all over your inner thighs,

"Stop teasing Dean."

He laughs after your statement, he blows a little air on your clit, clearly teasing you, you shudder a little bit and moan which you can tell makes him very happy. He started kissing your chest and puts your nipple into his mouth, sucking and licking, you throw your head back slightly and hum. When he pulls back you pull him into another kiss, when you do this, you decide to reach your left hand down, sliding down his chest to his stomach till you reach his sweatpants. Him not realizing what you're doing yet, you untie the string of his pants and reach inside and slowly palm his rock hard dick through his boxers. When Dean feels this he can't help but backing away from the kiss and lays his forehead on your shoulder.

"Oh fuck." He moans in your ear. 

You take your hand out his pants and chuckle a little, very happy with how you've made him. He quickly stand up and takes his sweatpants and boxers off, he comes back on the bed and kisses you very deeply. 

"You ready?"

"Sure the fuck am."

He puts his tips at your entrance, he slowly starts pushing into you, once he's completely inside you, and you've adjusted to him you give the ok to move. He starts thrusting at a slow pace, after a while you're more than ready for more.

"Faster."

He immediately starts going at a faster pace which in turn makes you both moan, he puts your legs over his shoulders which makes him hit your g spot continuously. You are moaning his name very loudly and he's groaning a lot of cuss words. You start to feel that knot in your stomach starting to tighten, you know you're very close.

"D-dean. Fuck.. I- I'm close. So fucking cl-close." 

"Goddamn, me too."

He puts his thumb on your clit rubbing in circular motions, this makes you go over the edge, at this point you are screaming his name and about to hit your climax. Once you hit your climax it feels like a high you will never come down from it, this is when Dean hits his orgasm, he fills your walls with his warm liquid which makes your high feel 10x better. He collapses on top of you and you guys just lay like that for a minute until you catch y'all's breath. Once you guys can breathe again, he gets up and puts his clothes on, then grabs a t-shirt of his and hands it to you along with your pants. After you both get clothed and put y'all's shoes on he speaks.

"That was amazing."

"I'm glad you finally talked, I was getting nervous with it being so silent."

"Then why didn't you say something?"

"I don't know, I thought maybe you didn't like it, or it was a one time thing or something."

"Sweetheart it was wonderful, and definitely won't be just a one time thing, I promise, neither will us sharing a bed, or us kissing."

"You sure?"

"Y/n... Yes I promise you, I am sure." Dean says reassuring you as he signals for you to come in for a hug, which you gladly abide too. He hugs you very tightly.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby." You respond.