Failed Hunt

WARNING: mentions of blood and throwing up

So you and dean have been dating a couple months now, he finally let you start hunting with him full time about a week ago, this hunt was different, it was a nest of vampires, y'all didn't know it was a whole nest all you guys knew of were 2 vampires. You guys packed up and went to their hideout, y'all were kicking ass!! you thought they were all dead, so did dean, but out of nowhere when y'all were getting ready to walk out, one came up behind you, since you weren't prepared it got your neck a few slashes on your arms and legs. Dean killed him as fast as he could but it wasn't fast enough for you to not be hurt. This was the first time either of y'all got injured this severely on a hunt with each other, of course y'all will get some cuts and bruises but this was a different level then usual. Once dean killed the damn thing, you were on the ground in shock and crying, he ran to you so fast, you've never seen him run as fast as he did just to get to you. By the time he was sitting on the ground holding you, you passed out from the blood loss. "y/n.. goddammit. cmon.. wake up." he said. Dean carried you to the car and tried to lay you down in the backseat, but to where he could still patch your wounds and clean you up some. When you started to wake up he was cleaning up the last wound, you just started balling your eyes out without meaning to, from all the pain and the scared-ness you felt. "hey hey it's ok, your fine i promise, i got you sweetheart." his words calmed you down but you were still in excruciating pain and worry. You're finally able to somewhat get up, dean is done cleaning you up and is putting everything in the trunk, you start to scoot out the car trying to stand up. You stand up and feel immediately lightheaded and nauseous, you catch yourself on the door of the impala leaning on it so you don't fall. When dean realizes that your up and notices how faint you look, he hurries to you and kinda catches you even though you weren't falling. "y/n hey look at me, how do you feel? do you need some water or anything? i got you don't worry." you barely understand the words coming out of his mouth. Uncontrollably you start to throw up, your able to  notice fast enough so you turn you back facing dean, looking away from the car, just throwing up so much. Dean doesn't know what to do so he's holding your hair back and rubbing your back. Your finally able to stop and you start crying again, you feel bad because you feel like a burden to dean on this hunt since you got hurt and now you can't stop vomiting, and your also kinda embarrassed that you're throwing up like this right in front your boyfriend. Once you've stopped throwing up you turn to dean and he sees the water fountain of tears just coming down your face, "baby come here" he says as he pulls your to his chest hugging you very tightly, resting his chin on your head. "it's ok sweetheart i promise, you can ride in the front and lay your head on my lap on the way to the motel if you want." he said because he knows you love to do that. "i love you with everything in me baby. i'm sorry you got hurt, i feel terrible, it should've been me who got hurt." dean saying that just makes you cry more because it shows how much he cares about you, and because you wish he wouldn't say that about himself. "i love you more dean." your able to get out. He pulls away from the hug and picks your chin up to looks at him, he wipes the tears off your face and hugs you again. "cmon let's go back to the motel, i can help you take a shower and we can cuddle up in the bed. how does that sound?" dean says, you just nod and start trying to walk to the front seat. Once your in the impala and dean is too you do exactly what he said you could, you lay on his lap while he drives with his left hand and his right hand rubbing your back. It was the best and worse night. You got extremely hurt and felt embarrassed but it all showed you how much dean really loves and cares about you.

796 words. i might make a part 2 to this idk :)