Late Night Pt 2 (Smut)

this is part 2 to my last one, it's very smutty, only smut actually so 18+ only. or jus like don't tell your parents? idk i'm under 18 and writing this so just read at your own risk.

"then come here and kiss me again" dean says, so you lean down and kiss him, it gets heated very quickly. this kiss is way more passionate, you get on top of him straddling his lap, your hands on his neck and chest and his hands on your waist. he flips y'all over while still making out so he's on tops now, you guys pull away, foreheads touching both gasping for air. "i've wanted to do that for so long."

"well don't stop now." you say, so he goes back to kissing you, one hand holding him up, his other hand roaming your body, he starts pulling your shirt up with his left hand, you pull away from the kiss and start pulling your shirt off as he does the same, he immediately reaches behind you to take your bra off. he starts leaving wet kisses all over your neck, making you so turned on, now your panties are damp from before. he kisses down to your chest, sucking your left nipple kneading your right boob with his hand. you moan softly, he comes back up to kiss you, he licks your bottom lip asking for entrance which you gladly give, your tongues fighting for dominance. you decide he'd never see this coming so you reach your hand down and start stroking his hard dick through his sweatpants. he groans into your mouth, making the throbbing in your lower region worse.

"fuck your hot." dean says. he pulls back and stands up starting to un tie his sweatpants so you take the hint and do the same you slip off your shorts along with your underwear. he goes to get back on top of you but you push him over so your on top once again. you kiss him hard and start grinding on his dick, feeling how hard he is through his boxers. you drift your lips down his jaw to his neck, leaving little marks as he moans softly. you kiss all the way down his chest down to the waistband of his boxers. "cmon y/n please don't be a tease." he try's to sound stern but instead his words sound like he's slightly begging. you pull his boxers down to his thighs and lick the tip, earning you a nice groan from his lips, you taste the pre cum that's formed from you grinding on him. you put him into your mouth and start bobbing your head, stroking what won't fit in your mouth with his hand. you start to feel his dick twitch slightly, the moans and deep whimpers getting more frequent letting you know he's close. you stop and go back to kiss him again. "if your cumming at all tonight it's gonna be inside me." you say

"damn i love you so much." he responds

you sit on top of him and line him up at your entrance and you go down slowly, moaning as he fills you up. once he's all the way inside you you start bouncing up and down slowly, sipped going faster as you get use to his length. he flips you over so he's on top again and starts pounding into you harder then over. not being able to suppress your moans anymore you keep yelling his name. whimpering him to never stop.

"d-dean, fuck. i'm cl-close." you try to say.

"cum baby girl, you know you want to."

you orgasm like you never have before, soon he does to making the feeling so much better. he plops beside you. "that's the best sex i've ever fucking had y/n"

"good because i really wanna go for round 2"

"say no more." he looks at you and gets back on top, making out with you again, slower this time but it feels so much better. he reached down to your clit and runs circles with him thumb, you moan in his mouth making him so turned on. he loves seeing you like this. he runs kisses to your neck and makes his way down to your still wet pussy. he smirks at you before blowing cool air on your clit making you gasp in pleasure. before you realize it his sucking your clit and your moaning his name all over again. he sticks 2 fingers inside you, going really fast as he licks and sucks your clit.

"fuck dean i'm gonna cum again." you say, more slurring your words then actually talking. he starts going faster and harder, you fall apart right then and there. he wipes his face with the sheet, he lines himself up with you, he looks at you asking permission, you nod and he pushes inside you fast and hard, not giving you time to adjust or process anything. he lifts your right leg up to his shoulder, now with every thrust he's hitting your g spot, giving you a feeling you've never had before. his thrusts become more sloppy, he knows your close without you having to say anything, he starts rubbing circles on your clit violently, making you practically scream at the amazing feeling. you cum for the third time, this time was harder then ever, feeling like you'll never come down from the high. especially when dean cums again inside you. he thrusts a couple more times pushing y'all through y'all's orgasms, once he pulls out he gets up and walks to the bathroom, coming back in a pair of boxers, bringing you a tshirt and pair of sweatpants that are both his. you find your underwear and put on the clothes he gave you, him now laying down with his arm out. once your dressed he says "come here" so you walk over and lay down, him gesturing for you to lay cuddling him, you obviously don't mind. your head in the crook of his neck, arm around his waist, his arm resting on your hip after he pulls the covers up on you. y'all both fall asleep like that.