Help

Genre: sad, cute, fluff
Imagine: Dean in 9x14 (Captives) headphone scene and the reader comforting him

You find yourself searching everywhere in the bunker for Dean, you know he hasn't been doing well, you love him with you entire soul and body. You realize the only place you haven't looked is his room, the most obvious place ever. You walk up to his door finding it shut completely, once you knock and get no response you crack the door open. You see Dean sitting up against his headboard, red around his eyes but no puffiness or tears like he's cried, and his headphones on.

"Please leave me alone for right now." He says immediately after noticing you, he glances at you and you can see tears fill his eyes. Dean isn't one to show his emotions all the time or talk about it, but with you he always would no matter what even if he didn't want to. He loves you and you love him but you guys haven't told each other that, you love each other and would love to be together but both of you are to scared and stubborn to say it first. You walk into his room and close the door behind you, he doesn't stop you because he knows whatever he tried to do wouldn't make you stop, it would just push you harder into trying to help him. You walk to his bed and lay on your back next to him, where the empty space of bed is. Dean takes off his headphones and cuddles up next to you, half on top of you half on the bed. He wraps his arms around and under you, leaving his left leg tangled up with yours. He rests his head on your chest and you wrap your left arm around his body, bending your arm so you can play with his hair. Your right arm lays on top his left arm, resting your hand on his shoulder.

"I got you Dean. It'll be ok I promise." You tell him, quietly, as you slightly slide down to get more comfortable. He tightens his grip around you slightly. You feel his breathing shake a little bit so you brush your hand back and fourth and his shoulder, trying to comfort him best you can. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No."

"Ok that's ok. I'll be here whatever you need."

"Thank you." He responds, his voice shaky and soft. You wish none of this happened to him, anytime something bad happens he's always the one it happens to, you wish you could give him the world.

"Do you wanna change clothes into something more comfortable? We can both change, turn the lights off and lay back down. Only if you want though."

"In a minute yea." With that you guys lay there a bit longer, which you don't mind at all. After a few minutes go by you feel and hear him let out a sigh after sniffling a bit. He moves off of you and sits at the edge of the bed with his head in his hands, you get up and walk over to his side of the bed and make him stand up.

"Come here." You say pulling him off the bed and giving him a really good hug. You slide your hands under his shirt and lightly scratch his back as you hug him. You pull away and go to walk out to change clothes like you guys had talked about.

"You'll come back right?"

"Yes Dean, I promise." You reassure him. You walk out, leaving his door cracked barely open, you go to your room and make sure to change quickly. You grab your favorite hoodie (one Dean gave you for one of your past birthdays, knowing you love hoodies so much), and a pair of biker shorts that were already out of the drawer. You decide to put your phone on the charger while your in your room, and throw your hair up real quick. You make your way back to Deans room, you lightly knock on the door before walking in, you see the bathroom door is shut, letting you know he's still changing. Once you close his door back and get to his bed, you lay as you were before. Now he is walking back into the room, turning off the lamp on his side of the bed. Dean gets into bed, now only the small lamp next to you is lighting the room, he lays exactly as he was for sure so you, once again, just hold him, tightly. You reach over and turn the lamp off next to you, moving a little bit to get more comfortable.