Disclaimer & Background of the story

First and foremost, This is gonna be a long ass book so hope you keep up with me.

Disclaimer: The starring character, name, place, time are all fiction and product of my own mind. It don't connect any real life incidents so don't take it seriously.

Do no plaglarize. Defamation is also not allowed.

I allow No translation of my books so don't bother even asking.

Please be nice and make a safe place here where all the readers can enjoy their time reading the book and make comment about their personal opinion.

Introduction to the story
(There's just a brief history of the story)

After the war broke between North Korea and South Korea, thousands of North Korea defectors flee to South korea and immediately obtained citizenship without any paperwork or so.

Kim SeokJin's family were one of them. At that time, Jin's father chose to stay at the northern-most part of South Korea, named Kentaa, a very unsafe place for the refugees as there's constant threat of terrorism takes place. but Jin's father was determined to stay there as it's closest to what he thinks his previous land is. His emotions tied him down to his real home.

His wife's brother, however decided to flew to the more safest part of the country that is, seoul. Away from the borders.

Due to war, no one was that keen to a North Korean refugee and hence making it difficult for Jin's uncle in settling down there. But a certain place accepted him and hundreds of people like him, who had little to no money or no way of earning livilyhood. He was given a place to live and a post to work, which he is due rent to till this year. He may not be happy but not sad either. He is just living his life with his wife without any expections from life.

=======

Hello everyone, so it's just a brief history if the story so let's get into the original story now. Feel free to ask anything if you feel confused.

Happy reading! 💜💜