{24}

JOONGGIL

"He's here ma'am."One of the guards announced. As the doors opened the bright lights of the office blinded me for a second. But when my vision was restored, I was met with a rather familiar scent and an aura that I recognize anywhere. A man was seen sitting opposite her, his back facing the entrance.

"Please leave us alone."The director ordered as we step into her office.
And as the doors was closed once again, I teleported my self Infront of the director, just behind the man.

"You called for me?"I asked with a rather cold tone. She looked up and smiled weakly. She lowered her gaze until it rest infront of her.

"Someone wants to talk to —……"She was cut off when the man suddenly stood up and faced me.

"Hello Mr. Park…"His deep and dreadful voice echoed in this closed room. His red suit matches his black Necktie, and his messy yet shiny hair with his balbo bearded face.
"It's been a long time since we've…… talk." He grinned as I forced a smile.

" Mr. Ha. It was lovely that you'd visit us here in juma—"

"Hep…"He held his index finger in the air and shook his head vigorously while stalking towards me, stopping a few inches away from my spot.

"I didn't visit here, Mr. Park—"He started while fixing my necktie.

"I came to arrest a…… murderer." He suddenly tightened the tie around my neck, making me choke at the suddenness of his action.

"And. That. Is. Your. Beloved. Buin…" He smirked menacingly at me. He turned back his attention towards the director and fixed his coat.
"And now… where is she?"

The director glanced at me with a worried expression on her face.

"She's in a rather critical situation right now Mr. Ha. As you know, we were having a celebration party when we got… Ambush." I briefly explained. I heard his chuckle, his devious chuckle.

"And so?…"He asked with mockery in his tone. "Is that my fault she was so weak?"

"No. But you are." I cocked back.

"She's a bitch who came from hell! She's useless, I still couldn't put my finger to it why you always protected her. I mean she's not your wife—"

"Mr. Ha!"The director snapped. "That's an unacceptable behavior towards my employee!"She continues.

"Oh stop playing the fucking hero!" Dae-soo angrily answered. "You built that damn organization! You're the one who put Ryeon's life at risk! It's because of your damn fucking past!"

And then realization hit me. Dae-soo was right. If it wasn't because of her, the director and her founded department, Ryeon would still be standing Infront of me.

Arguing about the smallest things. Bickering over whose team is better.
Stealing glances from each other.
Making moments that will last forever.

If she's here, she would have talked back at Dae-soo.

My feisty, obnoxious, selfless, and beautiful wife.

I couldn't even said the words I really want to express… the words that meant a lot to us.

I love you…

Since the day my eyes met yours.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•

✓CHAPTER 24✓

ORDER

•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Yes it's me! It's my fault!…"The director's shouts broke my train of thoughts. "But all we need to focus now is the safety of my employees!"

"Really?"He sarcastically replied while combing his disheveled hair. "Because you shouldn't focus on your employees safety as well…"He strolled towards her. "…… You should be more concern about your…… Position."

"I know the consequences of my own actions… Mr. Ha."

"Good"

He turned towards me while smiling politely. " Mr. Park I would be grateful if you're the one who will lead me towards Ms. Koo's where being…"

I looked at him as my hand curled into a fist. He smirked and gazed at me menacingly, waiting for my answer.

"Well… if the director approved, I would gladly lead you towards Rye— Ms. Koo's room."He chuckled.

"We'll certainly she wi—"

"Absolutely not!"The director interrupted with a stern voice.
A grin spread across my face seeing Mr. Ha's expression turned into a sour one.
"I suggest you should leave my office and this building this instant!"She added.

Mr. Ha huffed and disappeared. I glanced at the director with worried face.

Few minutes passed, but the director was still standing still, like she's thinking.

"I'll go now…"I muttered while being my head. As I turn my body towards the door she spoke.

"Protect Ryeon…… Don't let her fall in the hands of Dae-soo. ever . again."

"You don't need to order me that ma'am. I'll do it. Even if it ends me…"I briefly stated and walked out of her office.

I walked out of that room with my head held up, But as the door closed my head hung in the air. I'm in a position in choosing between my wife, the person I loved for since the day I my eyes laid on her face, or the job and reputation I built throughout this centuries.

It's killing me. What should I do?
What about Kwan?
My heart clenches at the thought of sending Ryeon back in that fucking hell!

I aimlessly wandered the hallway of jumadeung, until I stood outside of a room. Ryeon's room.

I hesitated for a moment, afraid to see her state. To see her suffering. But as I watched her, I saw her face calms. She looks so peaceful while sleeping. I don't wanna ruin that.

I slowly backed away from the door and walked away. With still heavy steps I walked and walked away from her.

I need to get to the bottom of this. But first, she needs to wake up.

Ryeon wake up…… You should. For Kwan. For jumadeung. For us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi cupkies, sorry for this short update. I was actually busy preparing myself to graduate junior high school. Please understand that my updates are so slow, maybe when summer break started I can work on the finales of this book, And also the second book. Well that's all.

Calysus out.