{15}"I'LL BE WAITING FOR MY EX-WIFE'S ARRIVAL. OKAY."

HAN YOUNG JOO'S P.O.V

Walking away from the office was a bit weird.

=====≠=======≠=======≠======≠======≠=

I walked towards Mr. Park's office, just to hand him the last paperwork of the day when I saw Ms. Jang entering, I walked faster so I could enter as well, but was stopped by Ms. Jang's words.

"… Could we go out…"My stomach flipped.

What? Go out? They frequently go out. Maybe not as.......

"We already go out this afternoon,
and I'm --"Mr. Park spoke but was soon cut.

I decided to peek just a little, there's a little gap on the door, I stepped closer and let my left eye get the information I needed.

"Ms. Jang…." Ms. Jang was hugging Mr. Park! I covered my mouth from gasping, when Ms. Jang started to confess her feelings towards Mr. Park.

And then she confessed that she was so I love with him and she was jealous when a girl wen near him… especially Ms. Koo!

What the fuck?!

Then before Mr. Park could process everything Ms. Jang pressed her lips onto his, making Mr. Park speechless. I doubled covered my mouth, I can't handle this information, so I decided to leave, not bothering about the paperworks.

What the freaking fudge?! Ms. Jang liked our leader?! Even went to be jealous about Ms. Koo?! Dang I can't wait to tell this to Ms. Koo tomorrow……

I kept thinking of her possible reaction, will she be shock or just nothing.

KOO RYEON'S P.O.V

Young Joo texted me to meet her in our hideout, I waited 45 minutes until she showed up.

"You do know I'm busy too!"I scolded at her.

She raised her hand in the air while not looking at me. "is something wrong with my face?!"I asked annoyed about her attitude.

"Ma'am… I heard something unexpected last night…"She huffed finally looking up at me.

I stared at her eagerly to hear her gossip, she took a deep breath, I took a sip on my coffee in the mug.

"Ms. Jang…"She started while looking around before whispering in my ear.
"… Ms. Jang had a crush on Mr. Park.."I chuckled, already known that Jiyoon liked joonggil.

"I known that a long time……"I explained.

"Really?!..... So you know they are dating?"She declared.

I choked on my coffee, young Joo immediately came to my aid, I coughed loudly almost echoing the hall towards our office.

"What the fuck?!"I spat out as soon as I regained my voice. Young Joo nodded her head vigorously. "Since when did you know?"I interrogated.

"Last night……"She answered back."And I even saw them kiss....."My hand loss strength, the mug that I was holding fall on the ground causing it to shatter into pieces.

My mind went into another universe after what I heard, so if they are dating why did joonggil flirted at me that day?
I know Jiyoon liked him but never thought that joonggil would relisten to that visile woman!
So if he wanted to play that game I'm up to it, I can date Hae-Soo anytime I want, if he already decided that we didn't deserve each other it's fine!!

Right?!

Right?

"Ms. Koo!"Young Joo called out wrecking my train of thoughts. I looked up at her and saw her hand waving in my face, I smacked it away and bent down.