{18}"THE CASE IS...... YOU'RE EX WITH BENEFITS!"

DISCLAIMER!⛔
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINED A LOT OF SCENES ABOUT ABUSED AND A LOT OF WOUNDS AND BLOODS.
SO IF YOU MAY FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE YOU CAN FREELY SKIPPED IT……

ENJOY.....

°°°°°°°°∆°°°°°°°•••••••••••••°°°°°°°∆°°°°°°

KOO RYEON'S P.O.V

My heart was pounding on my chest, As I closed the door behind me, now I know that he saw me when they were making out on the hallway, I stared at the ring on my finger and sighed, I couldn't teleport, use my strength, use some of my everyday powers.

I guess walking isn't a bad idea after all, I strolled and strolled until I reached Joonggil's quarter. I stood Infront and heard the tv on and laughter of a child, a grin crept on my mouth as I knocked on the door. Footsteps running was beginning to get louder until a voice called out inside.

"Who's there?"Kwan's innocent voice made me smile even more.

"Kwan-ah!…… It's me… mom!"

The door opened and Kwan greeted me with the widest smile.

"Mom!"He waved his hand at me.
"Dad!"My smile slowly faded, I stared at him with confused gaze.

"Did you eat already?"Joonggil's hollow tone made my whole body stiffen....

Please don't confront me from what I saw.…… Please… please….

I turn my head at him, and as my eyes was lock into his I bowed my head with 'respect'.

"Ms. Koo nice to see you……"He greeted with scorching tune.

"… Y-you too. Mr. Park!"I babbled out.

"Mom…"Kwan interrupted.
"…… Come inside!…… There's a cake on the fridge!…… I bought it last night!"He exclaimed making the tense atmosphere soften a little bit, but I was hesitant, because once I was there he had the upper ground.

"Yeah.….. come In Ms. Koo!"Joonggil stretches his arm inside, I rolled my eyes and stepped inside. As I took steps forward even more the door behind me shut closed and I can feel his presence behind me, I can sense his smirking face.

Kwan grabbed my hand and started to drag me into the small dining room that was visible to the kitchen. He stopped at one of the chairs and motioned me to sit, as I sat down he rushed to the refrigerator and opened it. As I watch him do that someone sat beside me, I turn my head and met with joonggil's brown eyes.

He put his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his knuckles while staring at me with dead serious eyes.
I raise my brow and wrinkled my nose and then I rolled my eyes away from him and into Kwan.

"I know you saw us……"He finally enhanced. My chest was now pounding more than ever, I closed my eyes trying to calm my shivering body.

"What?"I asked my back still facing him. Silent, he went silent, until I felt my chair move and turn until I was facing him again….

He smirked and leaned closer his hand was clenched both of the sides of my chair, and pressed his weight on it, locking me with his arms. "Liar…"He scoffed in a husky voice.

My blinking became rapid as his smirk became grin.

"…. And so what?… You don't want anyone to know?"I asked trying to keep the coolness of my voice. He pulled my chair closer to his, I can smell his strong yet sweet scented perfume.