{3}"MY SPECIAL GUEST"

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

MAY 3, 2023

Two days left before Choi jun woong's wedding, an invitation was delivered to every person here in jumadeung,
As Ryeon received her invitation she immediately opened it and read it .
As she reached half of the guest she came across the bride's maid and groom's men.

BRIDE'S MAIDS
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
MS.KOO RYEON
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

GROOM'S MEN
~~~~~~~~~
MR. LIM RYUNG-GU
MR. PARK JOONGGIL
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryeon raise a brow,
" I'm one of the bride's maid, but wait my partner will be...... Park joonggil!"
She shook her head multiple times,
"Oh shibal."She sighed and teleported back to her office only to see Hae-Soo sitting in one of the chairs.

As soon as he saw her, he immediately stood up.

"Oh, hi ma'am."He greeted with a smile.

"Yes? Do you need something?"Ryeon asked smiling back.

"Oh, nothing, I just wanna ask if you received the invitation as well?"He said with glistering eyes.

"Yes. Did you get too?"He grin widely.

"Yes. You're one of the bride's maid, right?"He said as she nodded.

"What are you?"She asked.

"Just a guest like other else."Ryeon smiled and walked over to her desk.

"Who's your partner then?"Ryeon stopped on her tracks and exhaled.

"Park joonggil."She stated and continued to walk towards her desk.

"Lucky man."He said in a low voice.

"What?"Ryeon said as she sat on her chair.

"Nothing, I'll get going then ma'am, bye."He excused himself.

As he was gone Ryeon looked at the envelope, she still hadn't opened it due to overwork. She picked it up and open it and read it precisely.

As she was done reading, she got a call from ryunggu telling her that the director want to speak to her. She sigh and got up, she then teleport herself outside the director's office, she knocked three times until....

"Come in."Ryeon opened the door and walked inside, she bowed her head and went I front of her desk.

"Why do you want to see me, ma'am?"Ryeon asked.

"Yes, did you read the letter I gave you?"Ryeon nodded.
"Then, you are aware now that your team alongside with the escort team will lead this case."She continued.

"Yes, but may I ask you a question?"Ryeon asked politely.

"About why I paired the RM team and the Escort team?"Ryeon nodded again.
"Other team's didn't want to be involved in this case because it's a chilling, excruciating and slovenly case, it's a about a man who killed, r@ped, and murdered almost 50 women all on their 30's and 10 kids that aged 14-6 yrs, from the past 3 years, all of them ,except for the kids, they had one thing in common they had brunette hair."She explained. Ryeon's hands curled into a fist hearing this.