{13}"WE WERE TIMELESS..."

PARK JOONGGIL'S P.O.V

I waited for hours outside the clinic, refusing to sleep. My eyelids was trying to shut my vision, but I always resist it. Nine hours passed, but she didn't wake up. I became anxious as the sun shines, I suddenly remembered hae. I took out my phone and watch our conversation, she couldn't able to contact me after our last chat. Maybe she's busy like everyone else.

"Mr. Park."The doctors voice shot me up.
I stood Infront of him with tired face.

"Is… she okay?"I asked in a low and hoarse voice.

"I should be the one asking you that, are you okay?"He inquired in a worried tone.

"Just answer the damn question!"I snapped he looked taken a back at my words.

"She's fine for now… she fainted due to stress and overworked, her body was so weak, and also she had bruises behind her back and head, I don't know why that appeared but for now she's fine..."He detailed.
"… You seem tired because all of this…"He added, I looked at him while shaking my head. "… You really seem to care about… Ms. Koo."He inquired while I stare at him.

"It's… just… between coworkers."I asserted. " Just call me if she wakes up…"I said before teleporting to my quarters....

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

As joonggil disappeared Infront of the doctor, he too teleported but into the director's office to report what happened.
As he arrived at the door he raised his hand to knock when the door opened and Infront of him was the emperor.

"Oh my… Doc Kim? What are you doing here?"She asked surprised.

"I'm here to report one of my patients that fainted last night."He reported as he started to walked down the hallway while behind the emperor.

"Who is this patient?"The director asked in a monotone voice.

"Ms. Koo Ryeon."The director stopped and turned around with a shock expression.

"Ryeon-si?"She interrogated.

"Yes…"

"Well… did she came to the clinic or-"She was cut off.

"No.… Mr. Park brought her to my quarter, he carried her in his arms as she was unconscious…"Doc Kim explained.

"Mr. Park?… As in like Park joonggil?"The director yelped in disbelief and shock.

"Yes…"

"What cause all of this?"She asked once more.

"Stress and overworked… thank god Mr. Park immediately rushed her to my room, but there are some weird bruises I spotted on the back of her head and body.…"He clarified.

The director stared at the floor and thinking..…

Bruises? I bet that's not one of the symptoms for stress right?

"And also Mr. Park was so worried he didn't even got home until this morning…"He inquired to a zoned out woman.
"…… As if like they're dating…"Doc Kim chuckled.

The director stared at him for a few seconds and shook her head.

"I want or visit her."She stated as she teleported.

The doctor sighed and teleported in his clinic, the director was beside Ryeon's unconscious body......

"I hope she woke up today…"Doc Kim was looking forward to ask her about the bruises.

"I can make that."The director then lift her right hand infront of Ryeon, a golden mist fall down of her face.

Ryeon slowly opened her eyes, realizing that she was in the clinic, she jolted, she sat up while looking at the director and the astonished face of doctor Kim.