{4}"AM I THE VILLAIN OF OUR STORY?"

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

MAY 5, 2023 ( CHOI JUN WOONG AND RYU CHO-HUI'S WEDDING DAY)

Btw guys the photo above was only Cho-hui's and Ryeon's dress, as for the boys only suit and tie...... Thank you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hour's before the ceremony, the bride's maid are getting their makeup and dress done,as Ryeon was getting her lipstick the makeup artist complemented her.

"Your so pretty with this lipstick ms.ryeon,
You're natural features really shows."Ryeon just give him a hint of smile then just stared at her reflection on the mirror.

Meanwhile the groom's men are already done, they put their fancy suits and put on some light makeup. Outside their room was girls trying to snap a a pick of a man, park joonggil, crowd of girls was pushing each other just to take pictures of him, but joonggil couldn't care more.

"Mr. Park do you have a girlfriend?"His fellow groom's men asked.

Joonggil looked at him and back at mirror,
"I tried to pursue someone again, but she wouldn't let me back, I guess I should do what she wanted, for me to go back in my usual self."He stated with sadness in his voice. The man just padded him in back and walked away, joonggil's eyes became watery, he hold it like that until.....

"Ok, the ceremony will start in 5 minutes, now let's go."One of the organizer yelled.

And when they got out from their room they waited for the girls, and in that moment the bride's maids from the other room came out.

As joonggil glance at Ryeon's direction he was impressed by how she looked with a gown, she looked a little off, her face was tinted with fake smile, he then saw someone, Hae-Soo approached Ryeon and gaved her a red rose.

His hands curled into a fist seeing how she smiled genuinely through her eyes, he shot dagger look at Hae-Soo when.....

"Nothing will happen if you just glared at him." Ryunggu whispered in his ears.
Joonggil looked at him and stared but he eventually he walked away, but as he passed by them, he "accidentally"
Bumped into Hae-Soo causing him to fell over. Ryeon immediately came to his defense as she helped him up.

"Hey! Joonggil! Do you wanna die?!"Ryeon shouted at the hallway, but he just continues to walk forward not caring what Ryeon said.....

And when they are outside of the church they were paired immediately.
As the organizer started calling the names...

"Ms. Han So-eun and Lim ryung-gu."They immediately Stand beside each other and "Ms. Han's hand should be in Ryunggu's arms." One of the organizer said to her coworker.

"Ok next, Ms. Koo Ryeon and Mr. Park joonggil."Ryeon immediately stand behind Ms. Han as joonggil stand beside her, they didn't utter a word to each other.

"Um, Ms. Ryeon your hand should be in Mr. Park's arms."The organizer then grabbed her hand and inserted it joonggil's arms.

Ryeon hung her hand in joonggil's arms awkwardly but there's nothing she can do but obey, as the ceremony started it started with introducing who will be wed.

And as the big doors open the couple Infront of ryunggu started to walk in the aisle a music then played.

As they parted ways the girl in the left side and the man was in the right, and then Ms. Han and ryunggu started to walk forward, leaving vulnerable Ryeon and joonggil behind. Ryeon's hand started sweating and joonggil became cold, like literally his body is cold and sweating.