{12}"HOW DOES IT FEEL? DID YOU FEEL THE PAIN"

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

SEPTEMBER 1, 2023

Ryeon still hadn't found a nickname, it's two days since they announce the app, she kept thinking of a name, but nothing, all she thinks was too cheesy, formal, or even too promiscuous.

"Ma'am?"A voice called out to a zoned out woman. She was staring at the ceiling of her office, her head was upward.

"What?!"She returned while keeping her head up.

"Do you wanna join today's adjective?"She slowly lowered her head with a Unextinguishable facade.

"Fine... let's go."She consented with a tired voice.

Ryunggu bowed his head and teleported, Ryeon stood and took a deep sigh and then teleported. As she appeared in a alleyway she noticed a woman crying her eyes out, she was curled into a ball, Mr. Lim and Ms. Koo stood 4 feet away from her. She looked up and started to back away.

"W-who a-are you?"she questioned in a shaky voice. The shone of a steel caught their attentions, it was a new knife.

"What's that?"Ryeon asked while staring at the knife. " It looks shiny and...... sharp."She continued while raising a brow.

"Are you d-dumb!..."She sniveled. "It's obviously a...knife!"She slowly stood up, revealing her face streak with dried tears

"Ms. Oh..."Ryunggu slowly approached her.
"Don't be scared... were grim reapers."He slowly explained with a low and reassuring tone.

"W-what?! Are you Crazy?!"She bickered back.

"No! You're the crazy one!... Trying to kill yourself!"Ryeon scoffed. The girl placed the knife above her wrist ready to slit it open.
"Go... slit it..."Ryeon challenged. The girl started to deepened the knife on her skin.

She started to wailing, she suddenly dropped the knife, she placed both of her hands on her hair and started pulling it.

Ryeon teleported Infront of her and stopped her. Ryeon's eyes was now filled with worry.

"Why do you want to die?"She asked softly.

"My... mom want me to... marry a man... that was... twenty years older than me..."She bewailed between her cries.
"I... even don't know his name... I haven't met him...once."Ryeon shook her head out of disgust.

"How... old are you?"The girl stopped her wailing and looked up at Ryeon.

"Nineteen."She stated with a sad tone.

"You're in the legal age... you can leave your mom..."Ryeon clarified.

The girl started to shake her head head uncontrollably.

"No... my mom...knows something... that... people...doesn't know about me."She yelled in agony.

"What?... You can tell us..."Ryeon reassured the girl while hugging her.

"I wasn't her daughter... and I......"there was a long pause.....
"I accidentally loose my babies..."Tears started falling one by one.

"And do you think... death was the answer?"Ryeon started.
"Death was something you shouldn't ask for, suicide was a crime, killing yourself because of somebody that pressured, hurt, or make you feel disappointed, that only meant that they don't deserve you, and you don't deserve them..."Ryeon continued while hugging her.

"My baby...."She sobbed..

A whole hour passed, the girl was now relaxed, ryunggu picked his phone and saw the green light flashed over the screen of his phone.