{23}

RYEON

My hands was sweating like crazy as everyone looked at me in shock and confusion as I stood there, not knowing what to do.

I tried lifting my head from hanging but it's like it been weighed a thousand bricks. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I feel the surroundings being quiet, feeling their gazes at me, all of them.

"Shock?………"He inquired with arrogance in his voice.
"You should be…… because they kill people…… People who plead with their life… people who was killed with no remorse!…"

After a few attempts I finally lifted my head, the bright light dazzled my eyes, not just the light but the people whose giving me dirty and hurt look.

My mouth felt dry, I can't even find the words to yell at this psychotic maniac. Closing my eyes, I took a few breaths, calming the raging soul inside me.

"Yes! We killed them with no remorse!…… But because the deserve it!… They also kill and tortured people who wasn't ready to go to the other side.
People who plead their life as well, but what?! They still tortured and killed them!"I retorted.

People around us bowed their heads as I yell those things.
Guilt was starting to form in my guts, I always imagined this day to come, and it arrives, but it arrives in an unexpected way and time.

He smirked and chuckled.
"Ohh…… I almost forgot, let's introduce her subordinates!…"Right after that Jiyoon and Young Joo was pushed down in all force Infront of me, they tried standing up when one of the man raised his gun to hit them with it.

"Don't you dare!…"I warned with a crack voice.

Young Joo tried squirming but their ties were so firm against their wrists.

Ignoring my words the man hit them in sync motion, maybe a little harder as they collapsed in the floor. My body reacted as soon as the gun hit their head.

I squirmed my way out of the man's grip, running towards them felt like in slow motion.

I can't let them get hurt. They are my subordinates. My friends. My sisters.

The crowd gasp as I ran, I'm almost near them, just one step, but suddenly a gunshots was heard, and my shoulder and back side was hit with numbness and pain. My whole body slowly collapse to the floor, realizing that I was shot in the shoulder and back side of my body. My mind went back to the night I killed myself, how my breathing became slower as seconds passed, and how my heartbeat slowly stopped beating.

"RYEON-AH!"Joonggil's cry echoed throughout my head, somehow it keeps repeating my name.

Lifting my head I watched the people, with their hands on their mouths and others turning their heads away, not wanting to see the uproar that was happening. Jiyoon and Young Joo's unconscious body laid Infront of me, blood trickling from their heads and into the floor. I should've protected them, like a real sister, or even a mother.

My vision started to get blurry, and I can't hardly breath, it's like my body stopped moving. My eyelids became heavy, until, my eyes closed, and I lost conscious.………

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•

✓CHAPTER 23✓

THREATENED

•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°