{6}"WHAT A MEMORY"

WARNING:
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT .
IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE READING IT YOU CAN SKIP THAT PART.
I HOPE YOU ENJOY☺️

RYEON'S P.O V

MAY 7, 2023

As the clock tick every second I became really anxious, I kept thinking what the director said......

"If you failed you're team will be disbanded."I groan out of frustration, I looked at the clocked beside my bed and saw that it was 2:20 PM.

I couldn't take it any longer, what if I stroll a bit, I immediately sat up and put my slipper and outside.

But as I closed the door I saw his door was slightly ajar, Curiousity kicks on me, I walked slowly towards it.

"Stop!"I yelled in my head.

I slowly turned away when....

"Ryeon-si?"Joonggil's deep voice called out to me. Why do he have to appear at the wrong time?!

I turn to face him and smiled,"Your awake? At this hour."I said weirdly.

Joonggil raise his brows and narrowed his gaze in me.

"Your not sleeping too right?"He asked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk,
"You can't sleep as well right?"He suddenly asked..

"Why do you care?"

"Come in!"He yelled.

"What?"

"Come in-"He said while disappearing into the room. "Hurry up!"I was startled and went into his room.

As I lock the door behind me he spoke.
"Coffee or tea?"I looked at him confused by his sudden attitude. He was in his kitchen.

"Pardon?"I asked.
He turn towards me, gazing while leaning his hips in the table.

"What do you like? Coffee or tea?"

"Um.... Tea."I answered with a low voice.
He turn around and started to turn on the stove and putting the pot above.

"Sit down in the table, it will only take a couple minutes."He said as I march over to the table. Minutes later it was done, I peeked at him in the kitchen and saw him struggling a bit.

I walk towards the kitchen and looked for the teacups.

"What are you doing? Just stay there."He said with frustration in his voice.

"What? Hey. Go there."I said sternly.
He looked at me and was ready to say something but I pushed him out.

I started to transfer the pot with tea from the teapot. As I did this, a small portion of the tea spilt over my hand, I tried not to yelp, I don't want to make myself a weakling Infront of joonggil just because of a tea that was spilled in my hand.

As I was done prepping, I took out the tray and put everything on it, as I walked out of the kitchen, I took a glimpse of joonggil's back. I stared at it reminiscing the old times we spent, back on joseon era, where he would carry me in his back when I was tired of our hunting. I remember he would groan and grunt when I get into his back, but he never complected about it, we will just laugh until we got home...

"Ryeon-ah."He's deep voice break me through my daze.

"Mhm?"I then walked towards him and place the tray in the table, as I sat down he took the teacups from the tray and put the other one Infront of me and the other on his.