Chapter twenty one.

Chapter twenty one, Inverting the Pyramid of Success

Chapter twenty one,
Inverting the Pyramid of Success.
"THE PERCENTAGE OF WATER!"

DISCLAIMER: Some people said that they'd appreciate a little warning before any ribald scenes, so here it is!!The first part of this chapter could be considered spicy, I guess

that they'd appreciate a little warning before any ribald scenes, so here it is!!
The first part of this chapter could
be considered spicy, I guess.
(happy valentines day!)

   "DO THEY HURT?" Roy murmured as day softly broke, watching her body shift and gently tangle in the white sheets. She was half asleep and fully naked. The colour of her skin was warm, like the teak wood accenting the bedroom furniture, and her light hair was tousled like a fresh sheaf of wheat. She was blindly caressing the bruises on her hips and waist; subdued things in the shape of his fingers and lips, superficial and reddish.

  "I love them." She tiredly mumbled, pressing down on the contusion near her inner thigh. It was the darkest of the bunch, and therefore her favourite.

   The collection of splotches served as a bountiful token from last night. It was a reminder of what took place after the Vanity Fair crew took their anticipated leave – the only reminder, really, for neither of them could quite remember what happened after Ada dragged Roy upstairs.

    (She'd thanked him for his emotional support, those words of encouragement bestowed on her prior to the photoshoot. He'd kissed her on the cheek and said that she never had to thank him for anything. He said all he wanted was for her to be happy. She said she wanted him to be happy too. She then kneeled before him like he was a blessed altar, unbuttoning his black trousers and devotedly taking the whole of him into her mouth – from throbbing tip to solid base.

He'd whispered his praises and steadily pumped his thick shaft inside her delicate throat. She stared up at him the entire time, their eyes locked as she kittenishly licked and needily slurped and pitifully gagged. Roy called her a good girl every time she choked, and softly caressed her face when he started twitching inside her.

   Ada swallowed his warm spill with ruddy cheeks and dazed eyes. He said she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, and made sure to kiss her afterwards, lapping up the remainder of his seed from her swollen lips and then tonguing the inside of her sullied mouth. She told him that she loved him with her chin still dripping. He fucked her up against the wall. She said it again, so he fucked her on the vanity too. And then again, "Roy, I love you." He took her on the hardwood floor.