Chapter 14- "you're a bitch"

Josie pov:
I woke up to see candles surrounding me and everyone around me

"Holy shit it worked" lizzie said as she ran to hug me .

I hugged her back, i looked around but couldn't find Hope. Uncle kai must have realized who i was looking for because he spoke up.

"Don't worry little jo, shes at work, we forced her to leave your side today since she has been with you every single day "

"I just want to see her, i want to talk to her , wheres my phone ?"

"Here" lizzie said as she pulled a phone out of her pocket and handed it to me .

"I had to get you a new one since you demolished your last one during the car crash"

I smiled and just nodded, my mom finally came up and lizzie got off the bed and went to stand by uncle kai.

Mom sat down on my bed and wrapped me in a hug.

"Oh my baby, I thought i was going to never see you again, what have i told you about speeding "

I sighed as i slowly pulled away

"Okay i admit, i was speeding, but I SWEAR someone was standing in the road, i swerved so i wouldn't hit them "

"Well are you sure? We had to cops examined everything and there was no trace of anyone being there "

"Maybe not then, but i swear ill stop speeding "

Mom just nodded.

"We'll give you some space to call Hope little Jo " uncle kai said before he started to push everyone out of the room.

I smiled as i looked through the contacts before i got to Hopes, i clicked on it and soon the phone was humming.

I sighed as I thought of the first thing to say, I honestly didn't know what to say.

Suddenly the call was answered, josie was quickly about to say something when she heard yelling from the other side.

"I told you I don't want to see you again , so leave me the fuck alone"

I was not expecting that, i decided to speak into the phone to tease the shorter girl, she clearly didn't know i was the one calling.

"Ouch, that hurt. I thought you would be happy to hear me"

Suddenly there was complete silence.

"Josie ?" The girl on the phone gasped

"The one and only" i said as i giggled.

"How- how are you? Are you okay? Im on my way"

There was then the sound of keys jiggling and then the roar of the car engine was heard.

I smiled

"Ill wait for you here then love, but its not like im allowed to go anywhere yet"

I heard giggling before the call ended.

I smiled as lizzie suddenly burst through the door and started smiling.

"Ooooo little jo is in love with Hopey"

I rolled my eyes as i grabbed one of the pillows on the hospital bed and threw it at her.