Chapter 7- "... The parker wolfmarks"

Hopes POV:
"So can you please take me to buy a new phone , please ?" I asked josie , she nodded and stood up

"I'll meet you in the parking lots when your done " she said before she walked out ,closing the door behind her.

I put my shoes on and put my hair in a loose ponytail and walked out ,I then saw maya in the living room couch

"what happened , you alright?" She asked as she stood up

"why didn't you tell me about Landon ?" I asked her

she looked down "trust me hope , I didn't know he was your boyfriend , I should have known as soon as I heard that they were both called Landon , I'm sorry " she apologized as she walked up to me and pulled me into a hug

"it's alright may , I just wish you would have told me when you found out " I sighed as I pulled her closer

"where are y'all going anyways ?" Maya asked as we pulled away from the hug .

"She offered me to take me and buy me a new phone but I told her to just take me there and I would pay for it " I explained

"okay , be careful " maya said as she turned to the kitchen

"I will " I said as I turned and walked out the door

I was now outside looking around the parking lot looking for Joise , I then heard something behind me , I quickly turned around "ahh" I screamed out in surprise

"sorry , I was just making a phone call and I just saw that you came out , I didn't mean to scare you " Josie explained

"it's okay josie " I tell her "well let's go " Josie spoke as we walk to her car.

she opens the passenger door for me , I blushed and went inside , she then closes the door and walks over to the driver side , she gets in and we drive off .

Josie's POV:
My mom just called me telling me that the vipers want to make a deal with us it the vipers are just a dirty and stolen goods mafia , that's why there at the bottom , currently the Parker wolfmarks. - which is us - are at number one , I then saw hope looking around , I walked towards her I stepped on a branch mailing it snap , she quickly turned around "ahh" she screamed .
"Sorry, I was just making a phone call and I just saw that you came out , I didn't mean to scare you " I explained . It's okay josie " she responded "well let's go" I spoke as we walked to my car , I opend the passenger door for her , she blushed and got inside , I then closed the door as a small smirk creeped into my face . I walked over to the drives side and got on then I drove to a phone store , now I know the best phone store because , well , uh . Well let's just say my anger issues sometimes get the best of me . It was a little too quiet and the silence was awkward so I turned on the music . Hope looked over to what I was doing , she then saw me plug in my phone into the aux , I just pushed play and set my phone down , And as soon as often by the weekend started playing I immediately regretted it , I quickly turned it off , I heard hope let out a small chuckle , I felt my cheeks getting warmer , thankfully we arrived and I quickly parked and jumped out of the car , I opens the store door for hope , she then walked in and so did I .

We started to look around , "hey Jojo your back " I heard Thomas say , I turned around , he had his arms extended ready for a hug "hey Tom " I said as I walked closer to him and gave him a quick hug . "How's your mom doing ?" , now Tom and my mom are friends , they were best friends  before my dad died a few months ago , my mom became depressed and shut everyone out , including me and Lizzie . And since my dad died my mom decided to hand the mafia over to our uncle kai , but since it belongs to me and Lizzie my uncle kai wants to hand it over to us before we turn 21 (so I forgot how old I said they were and I'm to lazy to go back and read so just deal with it -J). We turn 21 soon and Lizzie said she didn't want to take over so it's being handed off to me , of course I have to prove I'm trustworthy of taking care of a whole mafia , so my mom and uncle are letting me take control of 30% of the deals and sells .
So far so good.
"She's good , she's getting a lot better , she finally decided to leave the house a few weeks ago" I responded ,ho nodded "that's great"
"Yeah it really is "
"Well what brings you here , did you smash your phone again or do you need a new one for jade , or was it kai this time ?" He asked , I chuckled "none of the above " I said as I turned around and started to look around for hope , I saw her and I signaled Tom to follow me "this is hope " I said as I pointed at her , she turned around "sorry didn't mean to scare you " I apologized "it's fine " Tom extended his hand "nice to meet you , and congratulations on joining The Parker wolfmarks " hopes face immediately made a confused face "oh no she's just one of Maya's friends " I corrected Tom "oh well nice to meet you " he corrected himself , she shook his hand "thanks" she answered.

A.N- I know it's not a lot but it's the best I could do , anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I'll see y'all soon - J