Chapter 3- "will do parker"

Josie's POV :
We all leave Maya's apartment to go get something to eat .

When we got there we got seated at the private area of the restaurant

"so Jed , was Landon taken care of ?" I ask as I turn to look at him "yes ma'am , he said that he needed more time to trick his ex girlfriend to come back to him , he said she was rich and could give us all the money he owed us , of course I didn't believe him so me and Kalob ended up beating him up as a warning."

"We also told him best thing we come and he still doesn't have our money , he will wish he was never born "

"good" I responded , most people think that most of the things we do are "inhumane" or "wrong " , but we think of it if getting rid of the useless humans on this earth.

"Will you excuse me I got to go make a quick phone call" I told them all "yes ma'am " they all said in union, I then got up from the table and headed up to the roof top .

"Sorry I know it's late Ella but I need your help " I said "what is it now josie , do you need me to look at some more bloody finger prints?" Ella asked "actually no , I just want you to do a whole background check on someone " I said

"ooooooo last time you asked me was because you liked someone, who's the lucky person?" Ella asked

I chuckle a little "well her name is hope mikaelson " I said "as in the mikaelson mikaelson?" Ella asked

"not sure , I do remember asking her tho ". I said "well I'll check on it " "thank you Ella ,oh and tell chloe and Luci I'm happy for them " I said "will do Parker" she said before she hung up.

I went back inside and continued eating , when everyone finished , I paid for everyone and we all went home , when I got  home I heard everyone run up to the door , all of there tails wagging.

"hey there y'all, were y'all having a good day ? , yeah , that's great " I said while I was on my knees petting everyone.

Most people say I have way to many dogs but that's a lie , I only have 10 . I have 3 Dobermans, 2 German shepherds, 4 golden retrievers and a pit bull .

I then got up from the ground and got there raw meals ready , after they were all fed I made sure they all got to there appropriate beds and went to my room  . I changed out of my suit and changed into a baggy shirt and some basketball shorts . I then got into bed and fell asleep thinking about a certain blue eyed girl.