Chapter 11- "call me josette dear"

Hopes POV:
It's been a few minutes since we arrived at the hospital , Josie's mother came rushing in as soon as we called her , her uncle also came . Lizzie and a guy who maya said was MG we're on there way .
I have been pacing back and forth ever since we got here , maya and Josie's mom have been sitting down in the waiting room, while her uncle went to go talk to the doctors .

Suddenly a blond girl and a guy with an Afro burst through the door , "mom we got here as soon as we could what happens to jojo?" The blond said as soon as she walked through the door . " I don't know Lizzie , I feel like something is wrong tho ", she then walked closer to the blond and whispered something in her ear .

Lizzie's pov :
"Her wolf healing didn't kick in , there's something wrong , this isn't normal"
I look at her and nod my head , I then walk over to mg.

"I'm scared " I tell mg as I snuggle closer to him

" I know , I know . So am I " he said as he wrapped his arms around me

"baby " I hear Penelope say as she runs to me and mg , i extend my arms to hug her , she hugs me and then gives me a kiss , she then turns to mg and gives him a kiss too , "hey  " mg says as he hugs penny. "Any word about how jo is doing ?"

"No they still don't give us any information "

josette's pov:
The auburn girl that my oldest daughter is head over heels for is shaking and trembling, you can see that she cared a lot about my little Josie . I got up and walked over to her , she took her eyes off of the floor and to me , she stood up .

"Hello ma'am , I'm so sorry about what happened to Jo's- your daughter . But don't worry she will get through this "

"Thank you hope , I can see you care a lot about her , your shaking incontrolably , do you need a blanket ?"

"No ,no no I'm fine I j-"

"Yes you do , I'll be right back "

"No ma'am it's fine it-"

"It's fine , josie wouldn't like to find out that you were cold while waiting for her "

I turned and asked a doctor for a blanket , they gave me one and I walked over to were the auburn girl was still sitting at . "Here you go dear , that's better"

"Thank you ma'am "

"Call me josette dear"

"Well thank you josette "

Kai's pov:
I walk back to the waiting room to see my sister talking to Josie's new special friend, I walk over to Lizzie and maya.

"Any news about her ? Is she okay ?"

"No no News yet , but i did find your aunt Elena , I can ask her about any I formation she might have about little jo"

They nodded , I then walked over to josette,

" I found Elena , I Can asker about little jo , maybe she knows something , I can go ask her "

Josette nodded , I got up and walked around the hospital trying to find Elena , I eventually found her standing outside of little Josie's room . Watching the rest of doctors putting needles on little jo and taking her temperature

Josies pov:
I can hear everything, the doctors speaking in my room , footsteps, and the beeping of the machine , I can hear my uncle talking to someone , I focus on there conversation.
"Why isn't her werewolf healing , why is she still hurt , that's not supposed to happen!"

"I know kai , okay . We are trying to find out why her werewolf isn't healing , trust me . We have never seen anything like this "

"Well then try to figure out what's wrong with her faster , this is my niece we're talking about Elena "

"Well we only found one thing and I'm pretty sure no one will like this news "

"Just tell me "

"Well you know  she isn't healing , and we'll she has a lot of damage all over her bodie , but especially her brain , well the damage on her brain was way to severe and well-"

"JUST SAY IT ELENA"

"She's in a coma "

What ? , I'm in a coma ?

A.N: yayyy I finally updated :) and with more cliffhangers, sorry.........not sorry 😞. Anyways happy late Christmas present I guess . I'm pretty sure I'm going to update the rest of my stories too , so I guess keep an eye out for that - J